She Will Be Loved - Stephen Tries

You sighed, pushing both hands deep into your pockets. All you wanted was an uninterrupted walk home, but that wasn't going to happen today. 

Turning the corner, a man lay in the gravel, clearly in pain.

You furrowed your eyebrows at him, pulling out one earphone as if that would help clarify what he had already said. Something about nonces? 

He got himself up off the gravel, brushing off his legs.
"Uh, sorry about that. I'm not actually a nonce, it's for a video." He spoke whilst pointing in the direction of a man, holding a camera. Although you were somewhat convinced, it didn't make you any less confused. Or worried.

"Alright," you finally spoke up, "I should leave you to... Whatever it is you are doing."

"Hold up, I'm seriously not a nonce. My name's Stephen - not actually a nonce - Tries. Look it up."

You smiled for a fraction of a second, wondering whether to believe him.
"Will do."

"What's your name?"
"Right, I'm Y/N."

"Well, Y/N, you should smile more. You look pretty when you do."

You felt a warmth creep up your face, so with a quick "bye", you scurried off. This guy is a nonce - and you're blushing?!?

After ten seconds or so, you regained the courage to look behind you. And looks like you weren't the only one hoping to steal another glance. It was only for a second before he saw you turning around and fumbled to look like he hadn't just been staring, too. 

You finally let out a giggle at the hilarity of the situation. You switched your attention to your phone, finding a few hits for social media accounts when you searched his name (sans the 'not actually a nonce' part, obviously.) 

A week or so of binging Stephens youtube videos, you found yourself laughing more than you ever had before.  You had been refreshing his page at almost every free moment, hoping to see a new video posted. And, alas, today was your lucky day. 

You cringed at how painful that jumped seemed on camera, but otherwise, you found yourself crying with laughter. By the end of the video, you just noticed how little comments had been posted.  Maybe... just maybe he would see your reply. 

"Hey, Stephen - not actually a nonce - Tries. I've done a thorough search of your online presence and I have to say, I was convinced. Until this video. How could you lie to me like this?!?" 

Breathing in slowly, you tried to steady your beating heart, hoping he would recall you from your stupid comments. If he saw it, at all. You placed your phone down at your side and the waiting began. 

*DING*