They looked so sad, like fragile little dolls that would shatter with the slightest touch. I wanted to make them feel better, I wanted them to know even though I wasn't expecting this at first, I wouldn't judge them for it. They needed each other for comfort and maybe there was something more that they haven't even discovered yet, but I would be there to help them figure it out along the way. Now that we're in this new relationship together everyone needs to know their feelings for each other, and besides they pretty hot together like that.

I stood from the floor and pushed them both back on the bed, straddling them. I bent down and pulled Jake from his brothers shoulder, grabbing his face I kissed him. I saw his eyes widen before they closed and he kissed me back with vigor. Our kissed was filled with passion; the built up tension from earlier was starting to come back in full force. This tension was suppressed for so long; working together and knowing that there was something there, but being too damn stubborn to admit it. All the sexual tension from the office came pouring out into this kiss. The teasing, the arguments, and the running around. All of it was put forward into this one kiss, going from pure passion to hot and steamy desire. I pulled away from him when I felt another pair of lips on me.

"Did I tell you to kiss me?"

"No Mistress, but I-"

"No buts."

"Y-yes Mistress."

I turned around and put my hand on his chin pulling his face towards mine. My lips ghosted over his, teasing him with little side pecks to his mouth. He tried to capture my mouth, but I moved away every time, causing him to whine at me.

"M-mistress please?"

"Please what?"

"I want you to kiss me too."

I started licking his lips instead of kissing him like he wanted me to. I wanted to see how far I could go with my teasing. He whined and bucked his hips into my leg; feeling the warm rod slid against my skin. I took pity on him and finally kissed him with just as mush passion that I had with his twin. It was so intense, the way our lips molded together like a missing puzzle piece, finally becoming one. I licked his mouth and bit his bottom lip, causing him to gasp in surprise. I shoved my tongue inside, tasting his tongue with mine. The taste was amazing, it was like a combination of vanilla, strawberries, and peaches. It was like I was tasting a whole fruit cocktail in his mouth. At this point I didn't know where the taste was coming from, but I couldn't care less at the moment.

I finally pulled away from him, going down both their bodies, grabbing onto their shafts again. They sucked in a breath, while keeping their lustful gaze on me. I turned my body around into a 69 position, and when I looked back at them I saw them stare at my purple lace panties hungrily. I looked down at their lengths and took my time working them slowly. Switching back and forth between the two; theirs moans and groans getting louder the faster I went on them. Both of them whined when I slowed down, calmly going into teasing strokes.

"P-please please please..."

"Please what?"

"We wanna t-touch you too M-mistress." Jake whined, about to reach my panties, but I slapped his hand away.

"If you can make me cum with just your mouth then I'll let you cum, but if you can't then you can't cum at all do you understand?"

"Yes we do!" They both yell out.

Jacob begins to touch my bum with his huge, warm hands. He was slowly caressing my butt, which made me sigh. I felt another set of warm hands touch me, slowly rimming around my panty line. I'm still stroking their members, while I was looking back to see what their about to do next. Jake leaned over and started licking the edges of my panties. I gasped; the feeling of his hot mouth my against my skin made me shiver. I see Jacob move his hands to my panties and he slowly pulls my panties down. My soaking cavern revealed to them finally; I bit my lip when I see their eye's get darker with lust.

"What are you waiting on boys?"

They both look at me in my eye's; basically asking if they can truly touch me. I wink at them, and that gives them all the conformation they need to start touching my pussy. I moan quietly when I feel fingers touch my clit and start rubbing gently.

"Harder." I say in a commanding voice.

Fingers press harder against my clit, while rubbing faster at the same time. I turn my attention back to their cocks, and start going back and forth licking both their shafts up and down. I feel a finger press inside me, making me jolt forward at the sudden intrusion. Moaning out, I press my pussy back against the finger inside me. Then another finger went inside me as well, slowly pushing in and out. The pleasure was so intense, and I know they feel the same way from the quiet groans that their making.

Then all of sudden we hear a phone ring. All of us pause at the sudden noise; we wait to for it to stop ringing. It stopped, and then it rang again. I get up from the bed and try to find the phone that's ringing. I find it to see it was my phone going off. I saw the caller id and knew I had to take this call.

"I'm sorry guys, but I really have to take this call it's important."

"We understand." They say, but I can clearly see the disappointment in their eye's. I feel bad for kicking them out, but I really can't ignore this call.

"We'll set up another time to finish this I promise."

"Okay, that's fine."

I go into the closet and put on a silk night dress, while the boys put their own clothes back on. We all walk to the door together, stopping once we're at the doorway. One at a time, I pull them in for one final kiss for the night.

"Drive safe boys."

"We will, don't worry."

"I'll call you later."

"We'll be waiting Mistress." They say at the same time, while winking at me.

I blush, pecking their cheeks and pushing them out the door. Once I see them get into the car and drive off, I slowly close the door behind me. I leaned my back on the door and thought 'Did that really just happen?'

I remember about that I needed to return that phone call, making me rush back to my bedroom. I unlocked my phone, going to my contacts I clicked on the name and wait for it to ring. When the phone finally picks, I hear the person huff on the other end.

"Now you wanna talk?" The person says, with a thick New York accent.

"I'm sorry, but I'm here now."

JACOB'S P.O.V

"I can't believe that just happened." Jake says for the thousandth time we've been in the car.

" I know, it's not exactly how we pictured it, but to be honest, it was better than what we imaged."

"I know right!"

I'm disappointed that we had to stop, but she's worth the wait, so it's ok. We finally pull up to the house; stepping out of the car heading for the front door. We step inside the house, to see our other brothers sitting at the kitchen table taking shots. Lucca looks up at us, raising an eyebrow towards us.

"Where have you two been?"

"Out."

"Out where?"

"To see a certain someone."

I saw Julian clench his hand into a fist, while looking down. We're all quiet for a minute, before Julian looked back up again.

"Is she still mad at us?"

"She probably still mad at you two, but she's not mad at us."

"That's not fair." Lucca says, growling a little bit in frustration.

I look at Jake and he looked back at me, and then at the same time we turned back towards them and said "Jealous much?"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey my lovely's, I'm backkkkkk! I know I've been gone for like ever, but I'm back now and better than ever. I'm editing some of my stories, I'm thinking about writing new stories, and I've also started taking my YouTube channel seriously now. I've already posted a Sims 4 let's play video to start off, so make sure you check that out on my channel BreeBrezzy12 because I'm going to be on the grind now. So make sure you Like, Comment, and Vote. Love ya😘

BreeBrezzy12