The high school reunion

Start from the beginning

*Your dress above*

*Your dress above*

And Kats dress. (Modelled by the goddess herself Katrina!)

They were perfect! We bought them and put them into a special bag so they didn't get wrinkled

They were perfect! We bought them and put them into a special bag so they didn't get wrinkled. We then proceeded to meet the boys in the food court.

After a little bit we headed home to pack! I went into my room and grabbed some clothes, and some bathing suits. (Just in case!) I was just about done when I get interrupted by non other than Colby Brock himself.
C: hay babe, whatcha doing?
Y/N: Packing for the week ahead. You should start too.
He walks over to my suitcase and looks in it. He then pulls out a hoodie of his.
C: I was looking for this.
I giggle
Y/N: sorry.
C: why do you always steal my hoodies?
Y/N: because, They smell like you.
He rolls his eyes and starts packing himself.

~time skip to the flight~

It's been a couple hours now and we haven't got on the flight yet, when I got a text from my mom.
M= mom.
N= Y/N.
M: hay honey, how's the flight?
N: It's been delayed. We aren't going to get to Canada until late.
M: why? Is everyone ok?
N: everyone is fine it's the weather. I think.
M: ok honey. I won't wait up so be quiet when you get home ok?
N: ok we can do that. I have to go now bye xx
M: bye

When I get off the phone I tell Colby the news and he nodded his head. I then go and sit next to Kat while Sam and Colby sit next to each other. ( they are in the waiting area BTW)
Kat and I start to talk about how weird it's going to be to see everyone show up and all different considering how we haven't seen them for ages.
K: Did you know that Emma has a child now?
N: OMG no! How do you know?
K: her EX Jason who happens to be the father of the baby, told my friend Beckie.
N: wait Beckie as in popular beck?
K: that's her.

Flight attendant: All people boarding flight 361 to Canada. Please board now. Thank you.
Sam: that's us guys let's go.
Well all follow as we slowly board the plane.

~Skip the ride.~

We arrive in Canada late at night, it's around 1 or 2 in the morning. As we call an Uber to get to 'our house' we also say good bye to Sam and Kat as they are staying in a Hotel. When the Uber arrives we get in and I direct him to my old home. In the car ride from the airport to 'my place' I start to fall asleep. As I didn't get much sleep on the plane ride I fall asleep on Colby's shoulder. But I am soon woken up by someone shaking me. We walk into 'my place' and see my dad in the lounge
D = your dad
D: Hello, how was the plane?
N: it was ok but I'm really tired so let's save the greetings and the hellos for the morning please?
D: got it. Tired want sleep
I tiredly smile at my fathers joke.
D: ok we have you all set up in your old room and Cole you can sleep in the guest room.
N: dad it's Colby!
D: sorry, Colby.
C: it's fine. Y/n do you want to show me where the room is?
N: ok it's this way.
I then start to show him the way to my room.
Y/N: ok so as long as your suitcase is in the guest room you can sleep in my room with me.
C: ok sounds good.
He then gets his suitcase and puts it in the guest room. I climb into bed and pretty much fall asleep strait away. Not long after I feel a wait in the bed. I turn over and see Colby. I of course cuddle up to him and fall into a deep asleep. It feels nice to be in my old bed.

~The next morning~

I woke up fairly early at around 7 - 7:30.
I walk downstairs into the kitchen to see my mum already up with some toast. We hug and start a conversation.
M: So how did you sleep?
N: It was ok. And you?
M: I had an ok sleep. Do you want some food?
I nod my head and sit down. She gets up and gets me some food. Then I hear the stair floor boards creak I turn my head in the direction and see my dad walk down the stairs.
After a little while we started another conversation.
D: So you exited for the reunion?
N: yeah actually I am. I am kinda excited to see everyone after a couple of years.
M: well you know some of the kids there have been doing some 'things'.
She hints at me.
N: like drugs or alcohol?
M: neither.
N: what could be worse than that?
D: Honey, u know that mike kid and the Emma girl are trouble.
N: I know dad I'll make sure to stay away from them. They weren't that bad in high school though.
D: I'm not talking about in high school, I'm talking about the past two weeks.
N: wait what happened?
M: you don't know?
I shake my head.
D: I - you know what? You should be getting ready. I will tell you later, I don't want to worry you. And go tell that Colby kid to wake up ok?
I nod my head and walk up the stairs and into my room. Where I see Colby already awake and in his phone.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: I know I'm sorry to do this to you but this chapter got kinda boring to continue writing. So if you want me to keep writing it let me know in the comment section but otherwise here ya go!
~ 1899 words.