Go away!

I don't really remember if I gave the dad a name..And I don't wanna go through all my chapters again and make you guys wait longer for me to update so if I didn't his name is... Charlie! If I did give him a name and one of ya remember it..Can ya tell me lol xP 

Andys P.O.V

"Mr Weston!?.." I began to say "Andy, just call me Charlie." he told me before I continued to talk "Oh ok, Charlie...I want to say sorry." I said and looked away "For what?" he asked "I uh- well uhm.." I didn't really know how to tell him about what happen at the party and with Harleigh and I..So I just began on telling him exactly what happen when I got to the party. 

"So I guess this is all my fault. If that didn't happen she wouldn't have ran away or got shot.." Charlie sat there in silence and looked away "Charlie I'm-" he got up and walked outside. I sighed and placed my head in my hands, I lifted my head up about an inch and looked outside...I never knew Charlie smoked! 

"Where is Mr Weston?" someone asked, I quickly sat up and looked away from Charlie and to the person standing in front of me "H-he went outside for.." I looked outside "A smoke" I slowly continued to say as I looked back to the person. "Oh alright. Well you can go see Harleigh Weston now if you'd like" she told me, "I better wait for Ch-" I looked over to Charlie again. He could be a while and it would be a good time to go talk to Harlz alone. "Actually..Yeah I'd like to go see her" I slowly said and got up "Alright then, follow me" she said and turned around. 

"Harleigh?" I slowly open the door and took a step in, she looked over to me with hope in her eyes and a smile but that quickly fadded away. She doesn't look happy to see me which kinda breaks my heart, she used to be happy to see me, she would have this look in her eyes everytime I'd see her. I miss that look. "Harleigh I-" "I don't want to see you" she said and looked out the window "Harleigh, let me explaine what happen!" I said "I don't need to know how your sexual life is going with another girl!" she glarred at me then looked away. I grabbed a chair and pulled it to the side of her bed "Look!" I began to say. 

After explaining every single thing to her without a lie she still didn't look at me or say a word. "Anything? Can you please say something Harleigh" I cried "Can you send my dad in on your way out" she said and looked away again. I slowly got up and walked out. 

                                             ***Two weeks later***

Harlz P.O.V 

I herd two nocks on my window, I looked at the clock and saw it was 9PM. It must be Andy again. Even though we aren't together anymore he still comes on time. 

A tear slowly raced down the side of my cheek, knowing that he still comes at 9PM makes me feel horrible. I never left him out there alone before, even when I was sick. But I can't forgive him for what he did. 

He nocked again and I was crying more, I can't take this any more, it's been going on for two weeks now, not talking to him and hearing him nock on my window everynight. I got up and open my curtain "Go away!" I said loudly and quicly closed my curtain and layed back in bed crying tell I fell asleep. 

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm tired. I usually have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off but I got to work tomorrow /: But I'm off Wednesday and Thursday so I'll update again tomorrow night. If I got enough time I'll update tomorrow morning before work!!!