School is out! (For good?)

I didn't know what to update on so I picked the story that I didn't update on for a while so yeah....At this moment..I don't have any ideas 0.o So this is going to be a while lol. Oh wait! I think I got an idea!! ^.^ 

Harlz P.O.V 

Exams=Done! School=Done! Summer=Here! That's right! 11th grade=OVER! One more year tell I'm free!..Kind of. 

I ran outside after my exam to see Andy waiting across the road, just standing there all alone. I chuckled and shook my head then ran over to Andy "You didn't have to come and wait for me!" I said while grabbing his hand "It's ok! What's a better way to start the summer then spending it with you?!" he said while swinging our hands back and forth. 

"Well you could be on tour or something.." I slowly, he quickly stop walking and swinging our hands "You just like ruined the moment! No! I rather spend it with you" he said loudly "Ok!" I said then pulled his arm to start walking again. 

"So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I asked while looking around "Not sure..." he said while looking around too "Wanna just walk 'n talk!?..." he said, walk 'n talk..."Ok" I said "Where do you want to walk?" I asked "I don't know..Lets just walk straight and turn around when...I don't know, when we start getting tired of walking.."  "Oh ok" I said. 

So the journey or whatever starts. We're just going to walk. "So how was tour?" I asked then realized I already asked that before "Oh right god, never mind!" I quickly said with a little sigh. He laughed and shook his head "It's all good" he chuckled "M'k, I'm so happy that we only have one more year of school! Well until like college!" I said quickly "Yeah..." he said slowly "What?" I asked confused. "Well there won't really be 'one more year' for me" he told me while kind of looking away "What do you mean?" I asked even more confused. 

"Well, you see..The band, we're doing really good! We're making new songs and stuff! More fans an-" "Wait are you saying your dropping out of school?" I quickly asked intterupting him "Yeah" he said quietly "ANDY! W-W-What if your band doesn't get big? What if you guys don't make it all the way?" I asked while I stop walking "What do you mean 'what if'? We're doing great Harlz! We just got off tour! People like us!" he said loudly. 

"But Andy this is now! What about the futur! What i-" "There is no what if Harleigh!" he said loudly "LISTEN! WHAT IF YOUR BAND DOESN'T GET ALL FAMOUS AND STUFF! YOU GOT TO THINK FARTHER ANDY!" I yelled. He then let go of my hand while turning around, he then began walking away "ANDY!" I yelled "ANDREW!" I yelled then began running after him. 

Once I caught up to him I grabbed his arm "Andy I'm sorry ok?! I just want you to think about this more! You know? Maybe you should just finish school just incase something happens!" I calmly told him "No, ok! You are like telling me my band won't make it! Like we're not good enough!" "No Andy th-" "I've thought about ok!? My parents are even cool with it! And I'm sorry Harlz" he said then placed his hands on my arms "I love you Harleigh! I really do! Believe me!! But...This is my dream Harleigh. This is what I want to do! You've known me forever! You know this! And I'm sorry but...You can't stop me on this." "Andy I-" he kissed my cheak then slide his hands down my arms and walked away. 

I stood there for a moment thinking of what just happend. I then walked to the side and sat on the bricks around the big flower beds. 

W-we are still together right? Or did he break up with me? W-why did I have to say that? I screwed everything up again! AARRRRGGGG!!!!!!!

I felt the tears coming, tears of anger, sadness, confusion. I quickly got up and ran as fast as I could  back to my house. 

"FUCK!" I yelled and slambed to door behind me "Harleigh?" my dad called out "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I yelled and ran to my room. "I FUCKED IT UP AGAIN!" I yelled to myself while slamming my door closed. "I'M SO FUCKED UP! AND STUPID! WHAT AM I THINKING? ANDY WILL MAKE IT! HE'S AMAZING! FUCK ME AND MY STUPID FUCKN MOUTH OF MINE!" I kept yelled to myself as I walked to my dresser.