Stress Balls

Ok, so I started thinking and, everyone in the band at this point of the story are at the age of 18 about. And I won't be writing day after day and going through years of stuff they do so this story might be over soon, but I will be making a sequel for it! And if so, I'll be making the time be around then end of 2012. I know, skipping a lot of times but I hope you guys understand. 

I've been also thinking of doing some One Shots! Comment if you think I should and I'll think  about it! I think it'll be easier for me to update on then these stories cause I don't have chapters to do and all that stuff, so yeah, I'll wait about a while to see if I get enough people who would be wanting some, if there isn't much people who are interested in it I won't do them. 

Harlz P.O.V 

Andy and the band leave for tour next week! It's pretty exciting, although I won't get to see the guys much. But the band as gotten a lot bigger and better so the shows will be better and just amazing!

I felt something hit my head and quickly looked around to see a stress soccer ball thing on my lap, I looked up and saw the guys laughing a little "You alright?" CC asked, I nodded my head and looked at Andy, Jake, Jinxx and Alshey "Who threw it?!" I asked giving them a death glare. They looked at each other with a fake confused look on their faces "I didn't!" Jinxx said followed by Jake. I looked at Ashley and Andy still glaring, they looked at each other "he did it!" they both said while pointing to each other. I tried holding my laughter back, I've only really seen that type of stuff on tv and not often on reality. I let out a little laughed of the thought of it and as it played over and over again in my head. I quickly went back to giving them a death glare like I didn't even find it funny at all. Ashley stood up "Fine..I'll be the honest ONE HERE!" he said with his arms in the air and looking at everyone but CC and I. "it was.." he said sounding as if he was going to come clear and admit it was him who threw the stress ball at me "ANDY!" he yelled while pointing to Andy with his eyes closed and head facing the other direction of Andy. Andy looked at him with madness and fake confusion in his eyes along with his mouth opened as if he was shocked.  Since I don't believe any of them I looked at CC "Christian..Who actually did it?" I asked. "WHY YOU ASKING HIM?!?" Ashley asked "I JUST TOLD YOU WHO DID IT!" he continued. I looked at him, "Because, I don't believe you or Andy at this point and only Christian." I told him and looked back at CC "Well?!?..." I asked. He sighed and stood up as he said "I never wanted to get in this in the first place!" he walked over to me and whispered in my ear "It was Ashley, buy all the guys agreed for him to do it", he sat back down and tried hiding the smirk on his face knowing I was going to get then back. "Thanks Christian" I said as I grabbed the stress ball off my lap and squeezed it and looked at them all one at a time, "Why you looking at us?!?" Jake asked sounding worried. 

I looked back to Jake "Because!" I said then pitched the stress ball to Ashley hitting him on his shoulder "WHAT!?!?" he yelled as he caught the stress ball from falling on the floor. "Christian told me the truth! You're the one who threw it! BUT! None of you stopped him from doing it!" I said then looked at Andy. 

He slid down on the couch a little looking guilty with a bit of sacredness.

"Yeah!.." I said then stood up and made my way to kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water and some ice. I turned and looked on the counter where I spotted about 10 more stress balls but these one's aren't soccer balls, they're base balls. I picked one up and studied it as I walked back to the living room, "Hey uh guys I just found ten mo-" I looked up from the stress ball and saw no one there, not even Christian or the soccer stress ball. "Uhm..." I looked around "Gu-" I was hit with another stress ball but a foot ball one "What the fuck!?" I bent down to pick up the foot ball one and got hit on the ass by another one and heard Ashley laugh. I turned around and saw the soccer ball one on the ground, the same one Ashley had.