Where did she go?

Man I didn't notice how long I haven't updated on this story...Sorry!! I guess I kinda got carried away with my other stories, but I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday so I'll update at least one chapter maybe MAYBE two for each story!! 

Andys P.O.V 

I woke up to the sound of someone crying, I slowle open my eyes and looked around. I'm in my room, I don't remember getting here last night..I looked over to my door and saw Harlz standing there crying "Hey Harlz! What's wrong?" I asked while getting off my bed "Don't ever call me that again! Don't ever talk to me!" she cried and ran away. 

W-What just happen?! "Harlz!?!" I yelled while running after her, when I finally got downstairs she wasn't there, I ran outside and looked around to find her but she was no where to be found. I walked back inside to my parents who were in the living room, when they saw me, my mom gasped and my dad looked shocked and confused "What?" I asked looking behind me then back at them "What did you do last night?!" my  dad asked "Uhm...I did a band practice with Johnny and Phil" I told them. 

"Is that all?!" he asked again "Uhm...I think we went somewhere after that" I don't really remember everything "Where?" "Uhm..." I thought for a while. 

I then hit me "We whent to a party!!" I said after snapping my fingers "Why does this all matter? Do you know why Harlz was crying?" I asked them hoping they know why so I can solve the problem. My dad poked his cheek, at first I was confused then realized he was saying there was something on my cheek. 

I rubbed my cheek and looked on my hand, there was red all over my hand. While looking at the red lipstick on my hand I had a flash back of last night. "No" I said then ran to the bathroom, "No no no no no" I kept repeating while washing my cheecks off, I quickly got in the shower.

I thought that was a dream or something, this can't be real! I would never cheat on her NEVER! FUCK!!

I got out of the shower and thank god all that lipstick is off. I walked to the living where my dad called me from the kitchen, I walked in the kitchen. My parents were both sitting down with a cup of coffee or tea in their hands. "You guys believe me right!? I'd never EVER cheat on Harliegh!" I asked/said while sitting down across from them "Andy we do believe you" my mom said "But you're going to have to talk to Harliegh.." my dad continued. "I know" I said then left the room.

What if she doesn't believe me? What if she never forgives me? What the fuck do I do?    

Like my dad said, I gotta go talk to her! Before it's to late.  

I went to my room and got a sweater on then walked to the door to put my shoes on "Where you going?" my mom asked "Going to see Harliegh" I said while closing the door. I began running to her house as fast as I could.

When I finally got to her house I knocked on the door, he dad answered the door "Hi.." he said confused "W-Is Harliegh here!?" I asked while still trying to catch my breath "No, she told me she was going to see you..." he said confsed and sounded a little worried too now. I stood there thinking of places where she would go but nothing is clueing in. 

Sorry for a short chapter, not really in the mood to write right now anymore. Maybe I'll update more chapters for other stories later. 

Bye~Peace