Regretted Past

A/N: look who's back, back again

Back for that sweet, wholesome, precious content! i hAvE rEtURnED aNd bROuGhT wiTH mE.. this story WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[Also I just realized for all of those who may be confused this story was began BEFORE Smash Ultimate existed and that's why Simon Belmont is Captain N, cartoon, version rather than his way more normal character version, welp that's all folks, I hope you enjoy!]

I pushed myself away from the thing I bumped into and eyed my surroundings with a mock glare. Cause like, someone just shoved me and I will not hesitate to give them a stern fightin back!

.. okay, maybe not my coolest line... but I tried..

"Samus, why'd you do that?" Link asked, seeming rather nervous, and I looked behind me to see the legendary sassmaster that is Samus Aran. "Samus!" I cry out and embrace her, she returns my hug, but also ruffles up my spiky brown hair (which I find a bit patronising seeing as I'm only a few inches shorter than her!). "Hey guys. Pit, what's with the squeeze? We were just back at Smash together." Samus teases and I hear Link chuckle. "How rude, you know you enjoy my friendship!" I pout at her and I catch Link trying not to snort.

Aww man, I've embarrassed myself. 

Good going Pit!

"We should go already, you losers are cool but I miss the others too." Samus nudges me forward and I nod, leading the way. As we walk I notice that she and Link lag a bit behind me and I wonder what the two are talking about as I can't hear. Honestly it makes me kind of anxious as I only pick up the words, "Idiot... blew your chance.. he.. too short anyway.. coulda' worked.. you two kiss.." from Samus. Link looks away rather disappointed and I begin to refocus on walking before nearly crashing into the door.

"Um.. we're here." I turn to them, hoping neither Samus or Link noticed me spacing out while walking. Of course they did and Samus rolled her eyes at the fact I'd been distracted even while walking. We made it into the room with the others and the sight we beheld was.. interesting to say the least.

The Princess was talking to Zelda while Simon simultaneously did a makeover on both Peach AND Dark while Megaman watched in awe of the buff blonde man's flawless skill in giving my twin the most perfect eyeliner wing... I think, I hardly know makeup terminology..

I left Samus and Link when I noticed Dark seemed uncomfortable and stood beside Megaman from a safe distance. "Simon-ious get your hands off my twin." I complained and in an instant the doofus turned on me. "Aww come on Kid, you never let me touch up your features anymore and I never got to practice on you after we fought Motherbrain!" He whined and I found it hard to believe that this man was a big scary vampire hunter. 

Dark gave me a pleading look and I looked over to see that despite how calm Peach appeared it seemed she didn't want to be in this position either. Before Simon could return to beautifying my friends I groaned and caught his attention. "Fine Simon-ious. If you stop putting makeup all on them I'll.. I'll let you show them pictures from.. back then." I shudder at the thought and kind of regret making that choice as Simon's face lights up. 

Simon quickly sets the other two free from the trap that is now his favorite past time and looks over to where the Princess is with Samus, Link, and Zelda. "Hey Princess, you still keep that old team scrapbook in the dresser over here?" He questions her and she looks confused for a moment. When she realizes what Simon means she gives Megaman and I a bit of a pitying look before nodding her head. "Yes Simon, right where it's always been." She confirms it and Megaman and I watch with dread as Simon gladly searches for the old photo album.

This is gonna be so much blackmail material for Dark later, I just know it..

[One embarrassing book, 1237 regretted(?) photos, and a whole night later]

[Time skip to next morning]

It was 5am the next morning when Megaman, Samus, Peach, Zelda, Link, Dark, and I had finally returned to the Smash Tournament buildings.. And you best believe I was absolutely exhausted by the time Dark and I were at our room door.

"Dark please just open the door.." I pleaded tiredly and Dark, not entirely exhausted but still tired just frowned at me. "Wow, so demanding. Why don't you just unlock it yourself.. Icarus." He mocked me and I felt my face go red.

"You know how I feel about that, don't make me regret saving you from Simon-iuos!" I glared at him for his betrayal and Dark laughed. "Ah, I guess you're right. Let's go sleep now, I'm ready to waste this morning." He yawned out and unlocked the door. Immediately I ran in and hurried toward my bedroom. Finally I can have some sleep and leave behind all the 999,000 emotions I felt throughout the span of last night. "Night Dark!" I called out to my dark colored twin and got comfortable under my bed's covers. 

I heard a simple, "It's morning!" From the living room before drifting off to sleep.

Pink and Proudजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें