Hold me in your arms

Quickly Cutting to the evening's events 

Dark and I make our appearance known as we walk up to this local club down the road from the Smash Buildings. Man, did it feel great to get out and stretch my wings! But man, did it feel terrible to have strangers ogle at the both of us because we have wings...

"Hey! Hey guys!!" I turn left and Dark turns right as Lucina runs up from behind us in her short blue dress and heeled shoes. "Lucina!" I'm first to turn and notice her and she gives me a hug as Samus, Peach, and Robin walk up. 

"Hey you two, ready to have fun tonight?" Samus asks. I nod, about to thank them for the invite until I notice Robin go in for a hug with Dark at the corner of my eye. To say the two were blushing would be an understatement...

Well.. I guess we're both the gay twin now. 

"Well c'mon guys, let's get in and have some fun!" Peach grabs Samus by the arm and Lucina pushes Robin and Dark toward the entrance. "Yeah, we came here to have fun." 

And have fun we did! 

Until we no longer did.. The night ran a little long and I was nearly on the verge off tiring out myself. The music is rather loud and it's been a little over three hours. Sure, nothing bad has happened yet, but nothing very good has occurred either and like I said, people ogling at the wings is not very fun. Deciding I've had enough I fold them in as small as I can make them and turn to Samus. "Um, Samus—" But before I can ask if I could wear the blazer covering up her navy button-up shirt a look I can hardly see in the dark crosses her face and she turns to all of us before talking. 

  "Let's go have one more dance, okay?" Samus eyes us all before grabbing onto Lucina beside her, at that moment I felt Peach take my hand and I began to walk off with her. Leaving Robin and Dark to stand awkwardly beside each other.

"Are you sure this was a good idea?" Peach asked me as I twirled her in the middle of some strangers. "I-I don't know.." I responded as I felt people look at us. I duck my head a bit and try my best to avoid any eye contact with strangers. "I hope Robin and Dark at least try to talk tonight, that's why we came here.." Peach trails off under her breath and I can't help the look of realization that crosses my face as one of my hands makes it's way toward her waist. 

"Sorry." I squeak out. Catching a couple who stop dancing to watch my wings fluff in embarrassment. Peach let's out a kind smile to match her sweet looking pink themed makeup and shakes her head with an, "It's okay." 

But it's not okay.. maybe it would be if I were I were dancing with Link instead... 

Then... 

The lights went out.

 I was by the punch bowl with the girls, all watching as Dark and Robin finally decided to dance together. It was rather cute actually.  I'm glad they finally got together. 

But then the frickin lights just had to go out! Me and the girls were sticking close because nobody could really see, but I couldn't let go of the feeling of paranoia that surrounded me. 

Where was Dark? 

Where was Robin? 

Where were we!?

I could feel myself freaking out, and I would have passed out right there and then if the crowd of people racing by hadn't been bumping and crashing into my back and tugging on my wing's feathers as they passed. 

Way too quickly for comfort someone grabbed my arm and I screamed bloody murder. It was pretty embarrassing but come on. It was dark and I was grabbed- "Pit, Pit. Calm down." Somebody shushed me, holding me closely. I was pulled outside, trying not to shout at whoever was touching me. When we were outside I saw the face of my friends in the pale moonlight. The person holding me had been Samus, Lucina and Peach also joining the friendship chain we were making.

"Where are the other two??" I asked the girls, looking out for Dark and Robin in a crowd of people who were exiting the building. Apparently none of us knew or could see them at the moment, so the search was on. 

We searched throughout the crowd, getting scattered somewhere along the way. All I could remember was some guy dressed in all black who pushed me out of the crowd. Then, suddenly, I was bearing witness to the kissing scene of the century...

Robin and Dark were closely embraced in each other's arms. Dark, seemingly pressed into Robin's chest. Both bodies leaning a tad so they could meet in the middle.

Their lips were locked and faces connected, it kind of became a make out session..

When they separated Dark saw me. Causing Robin to look over his shoulder to see my stupid face, and they both freaked out. Their faces were so red that they were both finally the same skin tone.

A/N: It took me so damn long to edit this and I am so sorry 

I am a dum🅱️ass