E.Y.N.T.K about Borderless Worlds #1

Hey guys, Gennai here (aka TeamRizer912) and I'm here to tell you about Borderless Worlds and its supplemental material. When I started this in late Spring of 2017, the Loud House was picking up steam, and so was the fanverse. 

 I figured, why not have them in space and keeping the multiverse safe? I was inspired but TheLoudAuthor, OmegaUltra and a few others. I wanted to approach this from a perspective that made this possible: what if during the encounter the Earth gets caught up in a bitter struggle between the Multiverse? And how will the Loudverse react to such a thing?

That's where the Blue Earth Disaster steps in and makes a mess of things. How by literally transporting the ENTIRE EARTH AND IT'S MOON to another universe!

As for the Borderless Worlds DLC Saga? It will explain the content in each chapter as it happens and or add a few scenes that were cut during final writing. It will explain the origins of D.I.A.G., locations and landmarks, and the people within Delphi Prime.

The working titles I did have were: 100 Loud Mods, Loudiverse: Borderless Louds, Borderless Chains, (with Apologies to Exotos135), Delphinic Citadel: A Loud House Saga, and Borderless Guardian Louds. (That last title, apologies to TheLoudAuthor.)

Plots I had in mind before? I originally wanted this to take place in the Star Trek Universe. In fact I wanted this to take place where the Louds and friends had alien versions of themselves exploring the galaxy.

I guess such a plot was overdone...so I scrapped that Star Trek part and modeled my storyline LOOSELY based off of 'The One', an underrated movie honestly. I took that plot apart, built Delphi Prime over the remaining foundation, and added a few moons to boot, not to mention a war brewing on the other side of the Delphi Spiral Galaxy.

Turned Multiverse travel into an exploration and protection system, only restricting it in emergency. Built the Dimensional Inter-Alliance Guild (D.I.A.G, for all you hardcore acronym junkies) for those worthy to join in... and created a love interest for my OC.  (that was before Maggie and the shipping wars.)

*Points to Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lincoln, Linka, Lucy, Lola, Lana, Lisa, and Lily.*

  ^These guys are important! But the OC is just as important. Come on, don't give me that look Lincoln. We know you're important. And stop whining about OCxCanon pairings, Lola. At least it's not Loudcest. (With apologies to those who write it)

I may need a bit of help since...well its turning into Drag-on Ball Z!  Stay tuned to this channel!  Same Loudverse time, same Loudverse place!