A

Dear Changkyun, 

I remember you being anxious today, when we sat at the table where my friends were at. 

You tried to run away, but I caught you. 

They don't call me 'sparky' for no reason, Changkyun. I am the fastest runner, you will ever face. 

Faster than Minhyuk. 

Call me the 'flash'. 

While he is spiderman.

Anyway.

You anxiously played with your phone in hand, I sat beside you and nudged you to reassure you. You just kept your gaze on your phone, the device bouncing and spinning among your fingers. 

You just won't stop fidgeting, huh?

Hyunwoo, aka Shownu, arrived and greeted me casually and respectfully bowed to you. 

I held back my laughter when your eyes widened and quickly got up, bowing also and nearly falling off the bench when you sat down quickly as Shownu sat down. 

Shownu conversed with me mainly, but asked questions about you. You responded with a quiet tone, your answers one word. 

I laughed at you, and pat you on the back. 

Soon, others came.

Hyungwon, Kihyun, Wonho, Minhyuk all sitting down. 

We acted the same, even when you were there. 

But, we also included you. 

I didn't dare make you stand in our shadows. 

I stood beside you when you met them, they casually and playfully acted like usual, and you stood quietly among us. 

When lunch ended, Shownu have given you a piece of candy. 

I don't know where he got it, I didn't know he had candy. 

Such a dad. 

But, you took it, shyly saying thank you. He smiled and walked off waving, the others bidding their goodbyes to us. I turned towards you, and smiled so widely. 

I hope you remember what I said.

"I'm so proud of you, Changkyun." 

Sincerely,
Honey