"What?" I asked him.

"Matt is here," I looked up, and saw him walking.

"Well are you going to run up to him?" Carter asked me annoyed.

"Right," I smiled, I handed Hayes my phone, and did a quickly pulled my act together. I ran up to Matthew, and jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around him, and kissed him

"Matthew!" I smiled.

"Serena!" he smiled. His hair flopped in his face, he wore a sweatshirt, and he well... does look cute.

"You're so cute!" I smiled playing with the tips of his hair.

"I missed you," he smiled. I ran my fingers through his hair playing with it this time.

"I missed you, and your hair." I laughed, and kissed him once more.

"Let me get the bags." Carter said annoyed.

"Wow look who's being nice." I said sarcastically. I jumped down, and looked up at Matt.

"I'm always nice," Carter glared. I looked up at Matt, and gave him a pout.

"Carter is mean to me sometimes," I pulled him close, and batted my eyes.

Never in my life have I ever thought I would see myself right here in this potision.

"Carter," Matt scolded.

"I'm nice," he glared.

"Not all the time," I flicked my eyebrow up.

"Carter really get along with my girlfriend." Matt shook his head. I gave Carter a winning smirk. He rolled his eyes, and walked next to Matt.

"Okay I got that really cute Merena moment on video." Hayes walked up to us.

"Send it to me!" Matthew smiled.

"Yeah sure," Hayes smiled, "man I wish I had a relationship like you guys, but a real one with actual feelings." he said. I gave him a look, "someone who has feelings." he corrected.

Nice save idiot.

"Umm..." Matt looked at me, "I am the guy who gave Serena feelings," he laughed while I shrugged. I walked over next to Carter.

Might as well have fun with this.

"So I know we don't like each other..."

I'm also getting a little fed up in this whole 'relationship' thing.

"Yes I have pure hatred for you," he glared at me.

"But I was just thinking, and get this. You can't break up Matt, and I here. Think about it... I'm the one with the vagina." I smiled.

"Are you so sure nothing can break up you two?"

"For now... I'm positive." I smirked. I put my arm around his shoulders. "Matt! Carter, and I get along now!" I looked at him smiling.

"Good!" he said as he put his bags in the trunk. I turned to Carter, and looked at him.

"Remember that nothing gets by without me knowing." I said, and turned around walking to Matt.

"I missed you so much." he leaned down kissing my lips.

"I did to," I said.

"Can we talk when we get back?" he asked.

"Of course? Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yes we just need to talk." he said.

Is it happening now... I feel like it would be more in public.

We pulled up back to the hotel, and I leaned on Matt. He posted the video of me running up to him hugging him, and kissing him. I found it cheesy, but Matt said it was cute.

"People love us." he laughed.

When we got to hotel we walked up to my room he sat down on my bed.

"Serena are you okay?" he asked, "it looks like you haven't slept in days, and you looked so stressed." he said. I sighed, and walked in between his legs. He put his hands on my back, and looked at me concerned.

Wow he is really good at this.

That or his 'Matthew' is kicking in taking out 'The Matthew Espinosa'.

"I'm fine... so are you sleeping with me?" I asked him trying to lighten up the mood.

"Wait don't excite me so much... are you sure you're okay?" he asked. I don't want to tell him all my problems when he doesn't care.

"You know what? I actually have to go cancel my plans with Cameron... ugh I'll be back." I walked out, and luckily Cam was in the kitchen.

"Cam-" he cut me off.

"I understand," he laughed, "I asked Bethany instead." he smiled.

"So glad I gave you her number!" I smiled.

"Same, well I have that so see you later." he walked off. I walked back to my room happily.

"Serena will you ever tell me?" he asked. He towered over me since him being taller. I didn't mind it so much... I'm actully pretty tall compared to other girls.

"Umm," I bit my lip, and brought him down. I kissed him slowly to stall time.

"You can't get your way through life kissing me." he laughed.

"I mean I could," I shrugged. I just smiled in agreement. He pecked my lips, and fully stood up.

"So... I think I will stay in here... your room is better then Hayes, and Carter's probably are." he said looking around.

"It is," I confirmed.

"Well." he kissed me again, and this time slower. He put his hand on my hip, and pushed me closer to him. He moved to my neck kissing slow.

Uh okay where is this going?

"Oh I have this thing, at this thing, with a thing," I turned, and walked out.

I don't want to think about where that could have ended.

Ew gross I would never!

•••••••••••••

Aye Maynes this sucks assssssss with a straw ayyeee lol just comment, and vote.