Chapter 2

My eyes widened...

(Meliodas's POV)
It's been 11 years since I've seen that face. Her H/c has grown A LOT since we last met,but her E/c still dull. She was wearing a black tank top with chains around her shoulder, and a pair of black shorts with chains and some thigh-high boots. I was snapped out of my dazed to find Elizabeth trying to get us down. Why wasn't she held up by the vectors like we were? Wait, i forgot Y/n doesn't like royals.
"Elizabeth run now!!!" I shouted at her only to cause the vectors to have a tighter grip.
As Elizabeth was about to protest saying she wasn't going to leave us behind. Y/n appeared in front of her. She put her hand out.
"Hiya princess, I'm Y/n eighth sin my sin is the Wolf's sin of insanity, nice to meet ya!"She says cheerfully.

You would think she'd finally try and control her insanity that took over her along time ago but nope.
"Did you say there are EIGHT sins?" She stutters.
"She's right... Elizabeth" Diane starts, " there was supposed to be eight sins... but Y/n she refused to join she said she'd rather die than protect a royal family or a... kingdom. Since she refused she was supposed to be executed... for this, because of what t...errible sin that she... did." Diane starts to cough because of how tight the vectors are around her neck.

Y/n starts to laugh like a maniac, her hand dropping to her side.You could see madness swirling in her eyes until her bangs covered them. Her insanity showing as she jumps backwards landing as more vectors grabs Elizabeth's limbs preventing her from moving. Y/n stops laughing and tilts her head sideways.

"Hmmmmm if your a princess where's the rest of your guards. I thought you royals have 50 guards at least." She questions, " well whatever your gonna die anyway, I'll release you from the 'pain' of being a royal." When she finished that sentence she starts laughing and her vectors started squeezing her limbs so hard she starts crying. Well Y/n laughs even more. That's it, I've had enough. I manage to break free of the vectors and stuck my sword at her throat. The vectors disappeared. She couldn't be that weak. Than a hear more laughing. The dust clears she's standing perfectly fine. Not even a scratch. She stops laughing but that huge grin still plastered on her face. She turns to look at me.
"Let's play Blondie!" She exclaims.
I was to shocked to reply. Blondie? She does know who we are right? Wait, does she not actually remember us?
"Y/n... do you not know who we are?" Diane questions. Y/n shook her head, the grin fading. No way... what happened to her memories? Diane looks hurt, well her and Y/n were close when we thought she was good. When she disappeared even after we tried to execute her, Diane was hurt. Y/n turns back to me, with a smile on her face.
"So Blondie we fighting or what?" She asks and as soon as nod my head she starts laughing.
"I want this to be a sword fight. No vectors!" I demanded I was angry but not at her. I want to kill the person who took away her memories.

(Elizabeth's POV)
Lady Y/n who was giggling put her hand in the air and that swing turned to ashes than I scythe appeared in the hand that was up in the air. I was still shocked that they was supposed to be eight deadly sins. Though when I was younger I heard people talk about something of nightmares that used a scythe as a weapon. I always thought it was stories of the demon clan but was that lady Y/n? I looked up  from the battle. Why was she in this forest? Wait eleven years ago this place became corrupted, that's when I think a prisoner went missing. Is Y/n corrupted? She was in here and judging by her physical appearance, she has never left. It's look like she has not eaten or slept in many years. She could be dying. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard aloud bang. Quickly I look to the battle to see Sir Meliodas's clothes ripped and Lady Y/n on the floor passed out.
Did he win?

(Y/n's POV)
He got me down. How dare he. HE CHEATED CHRISSY.

Can you be quite! I'm going to take control, I'm not letting him get away with hurting you Y/n!

Thank you Chrissy your the best.

I gained control of Y/n's body. I stood up causing everyone to look at me. My head hung low casting a shadow of my eyes. I didn't smirk at their frightened expressions like Y/n would of. I showed no emotion. I didn't want them to know about Y/n's spilt personality. You can tell when I'm in control everything but her iris is black, with an red iris. I lift my scythe it level with his neck so I had to put it a a little higher than me since I'm 5,0 and Meliodas is 5,1.

If you are wondering. I do have the memories of Y/n from the past 12 years. She got a bad head injury which caused her to lose them. And because of this, she isn't as powerful. Loses her memories was a very bad as she doesn't even know what she did to become a sin anyway. I launched forward cutting his arm of. The princess screams and was about to run to him but was held back. Meliodas just picked it up and reattached it.

"So are you still Y/n or are you someone possessing her?" He asks. My eyes would have widened but I show no emotion. I turned to look at him. I launched at him again but I MISSED?!? He hit the back of my head with the handle of his sword. DAMMIT he hit my pressure point, the back of my neck really.God he'll pay I blacked out.

(Meliodas's POV)
I knocked her out. That's Y/n's weakness, I leaned from 11 years ago when we had to battle her. But who was that in her body. Her attack patterns were different. I just stared at Y/n's body. Zoning out. Till I heard Elizabeth screamed my name and checked if I had any injuries.

(Diane's POV)
I saw Elizabeth run to the captain. I walked towards my past friends body. I can't believe she's been here alone this entire time. She looks like she hasn't eaten or slept since she disappeared that day. I couched down next to her and pick her up placing her in my hands. I resisted the urge to cry. Me and Y/n were close when we didn't know she was a sin. I see now that she shows where her sin mark is. Her shoulder. I really like what her sin looked like it was so beautiful. I look to the captain.
"What do we do now Captain?" I questioned.
"Well...

I might update this daily but if I miss a day it's because of school stuff.

Yes I drew this. I'm proud even though it's bad. So this the end of the chapter so I'll cya in the next one.

~Maisie