[THIRTEEN] - FINAL

🎵I can't believe, Yes it's true
Because you're not next to me,
Everything ends with you
The more I try to escape,
The more my days are controlled by you
- A Day Without You (SM The Ballad)

*A month later*
*Jaemin's POV*
It's been a month since she left me. I thought it wouldn't bother me that much but hell, I'm so wrong. Without even trying, she's been in my head every single day. I can't seem to live my life normally without her. I can't eat or sleep much. I keep thinking about her. I always wonder about how she's doing, if she sleeps and eats well... In short, I miss her so much. That means...

Do I finally love her now?

Sadly, it doesn't matter anymore. She might have forgotten me already. But what can be done? I deserve it.

"I must go out and get some fresh air. If not, I might really die here." I sigh and get out of my bed to get ready.

I leave my house and walk to the nearby park. This park is one of Daeun's favorite parks. Her traces are everywhere. I keep seeing the two of us walk and laugh. Those happy times with her are indeed precious. Too bad, I realized it too late. I decide to keep my head low so that I won't be reminded of her, just like before. Because I can't really see what's in front of me, I hear a loud thud and feel a bit of pain. That's because I bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't really looking where I was going. Please excuse me." I bow my head and apologize.

"Oh, that's okay. Please be careful next time." The man replies in soft voice and helps me get up because I fell down but he didn't.

"Thank you so much. I can get up by myself." I smile awkwardly and try to get up.

Wait, that voice... I guess I used to hear it before... It can't be...

"Jaemin? Is that you?" The man exclaims.

I look up to see who it is. And he happens to be someone I depended on a lot. He's...

"Hansol hyung?" I open my eyes as big as possible to make sure I'm not mistaken.

"Jaemin!!! I really miss you so much, my little brother. How have you been?" Hansol hyung seems so happy to see me as he hugs me tightly.

"Hyung, I miss you too. I thought I could never see you again." I choke up and hug him back.

"Have you had your breakfast yet?" He pulls away from the hug and asks.

"I haven't. And you?" I shake my head and asks him back.

"Me neither. Let's go and grab some. My treat." He also shakes his head and smiles then suggests that we have breakfast together.

We decide to go somewhere around the park. I know a good restaurant with reasonable price so I recommend the place to Hansol hyung and he agrees. As soon as we arrive, we order right away so that we can have a lot of time to talk. After enjoyable breakfast, we order some drinks and talk about how we've been.

"How is your study in the U.S.? Is that going well?" I take a sip of my drink and ask him.

"Not too bad. I can manage at least." He smiles.

"Have you finished the university yet?" I continue.

"Next year will be my last year. I'm on vacation now. I come here because I miss everything . I'll go back next month." He calmly answers but his eyes are so lively and excited.

For You - Na Jaemin [Completed] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें