[FOUR]

After the class ends, we immediately get out of the school and go to the gift shop. Jaemin and I walk side by side and chit-chat on the way. I might look normal but in fact, my heart beats like crazy everytime he's around me. I'm used to this feeling anyways that's why I look calm. Suddenly, the wind blows and my hair gets quite messy. I raise my hand to fix my hair but it's grabbed... By Jaemin...

Why​ did he do that?

"Did you write on your hand, Eun?" He turns my hand around to see my palm, full of pen marks.

"Oh, I didn't. My pen ink kept leaking and I had no tissues so I used my hand to wipe it. Luckily, it didn't leak too much." I reply and smile awkwardly.

"You should've used your notebook paper, silly. Pen ink isn't good for skin. I kept telling you many times, why don't you remember?" Jaemin sighs and grabs a piece of wet wipe from his bag. He starts wiping my hand gently.

How am I going to survive? My heart beats too fast and I start panicking. I keep breathing heavily and place my other hand on my chest to calm myself down. Great, Jaemin will think I'm weird again.

Fortunately, Jaemin only focuses on wiping my hand. He keeps wiping it until all the marks are gone.

"Done! Clean and clear." Jaemin exclaims and puts my hand down gently.

"Thank you, Jaemin-ah." I quickly remove my hand from my chest as soon as I hear his voice and thank him.

"No problem. Next time, use your notebook paper or ask me for tissues. You know I always have them." Jaemin smiles and takes out tissues from his bag to show me.

"I will." I smile and give him an okay sign.

We keep talking until we arrive at the gift shop a few moments later. I'm in awe because the shop is full of beautiful and cute stuff. I can see that some of them are in pink, which is my favorite color. I look around and the owner greets us.

"Good afternoon, Jaemin. And who is this young and beautiful lady? Your girlfriend?" The owner giggles.

We look at each other, dumbfounded. I look at him as a sign so that he could say something about this.

"Oh, hi auntie. Actually, she's Daeun, my bestfriend." Jaemin awkwardly laughs and introduces me to the owner.

"Hello. My name is Daeun. Glad to meet you, auntie. I really love your shop." I bow to greet and tell her how much I love her shop.

"Thank you. How sweet of you. Feel free to look around. I have special discounts for both of you." She smiles and gestures both of us to look around the shop.

"Thank you, auntie." Jaemin smiles happily and bows.

As we look around, I notice that we're quite far away from the owner.

"Jaemin, how does she know you?" I whisper.

"I'm a regular here, Daeun. That's why." He chuckles.

"Ohh..." I nod.

We keep looking around for quite some time when Jaemin suddenly stops and looks at something.

"Did something catch your eyes?" I ask as his eyes are set on a red object.

"Chaerin really loves necklaces and red is her favorite color. This necklace is definitely her type." Jaemin's eyes light up as he picks up a silver necklace with a red and heart-shaped pendant.

As he picks the necklace up, one of the shop assistants comes.

"You definitely have good eyes. This necklace just arrived yesterday with only 10 sets. It's made from 85% silver with the red ruby, shaped into a heart. It's really popular among young ladies." The shop assistant explains throughly."