8

'auntie'
i looked at my aunt who was doing her job in front of me
'hmm yes?'
' I want to leave her and move to uncle place in France '
After heard that , her aunt stop what she was doing and looked at me
'last time you said you want to lived here '
I smiled a little bit and hugged her .
'' you have been taking care of me for too long . I can live on my own now and it won't be hard for you anymore'
'silly girl ' she chuckled and patted my head .
' I never get tired of take Care of you but if you want to do it . I will let you then '
I smiled and stayed inside her arm . Tbh I wanted to left her to avoid jeonghan and forget him . If I left now , ofc everything will be fine . I didn't want to be the reason that h and sinB broke up .
Jeonghan POV
Since the day that jeongyeon rejected me . I ignored everyone , why did she do that to me ? I though she would feel the same , but why ?
Suddenly someone called me and it was sinB . I didn't pick up her phone .but she keep calling me until I pick up her phone
' Han are you okay? Why didn't you pick up my phone ?'
' I'm good , I hang up now '
' you become like that because of jeongyeon ? What is so good about her ?' she yelled at me .
' we already broke up, it none of your business '
I hanged up then rested my head on the bed .

SinB POV
'we already broke up it none of of your business .'
He hanged up . I felt my tear fell down because of his word .
' if jeongyeon wasn't here , you will never be like that with me .'
But suddenly jeongyeon called me , I answered her call
' hi jeongyeon '
' sinB ahh how are you?'
' hmm I'm good and you? '
' I'm good too , I call you today because I want to tell you that tmr I will leave here '
' really ? Why ? I'm going to miss you .'
I felt my smile show up , when she told me that she was going to leave here .
' let me send you off at airport tmr'
' hmm thank'
After we both hang up , I smiled because there won't be jeongyeon here anymore .

It was a short chapter . I'm really sorry . I was busy because of the school.
Thank for reading this ff <3