Final

'jeongyeom ah! Are u sure you can go the airport by yourself?'
My auntie asked me with a worried face. I smiled and hugged her
'Nee, i can . You don't have to go with me too since you have alot of work to do '
'How about hannie? Does he send you off? '
'Ani, he kind of busy too'
'Hmmm take care of urself when you get there'.
i nodded then gave her a goodbye kiss. After tommorow, i won't be able to meet you anymore, goodbye jeonghan, My frist love crush.

jeonghan POV
I haven't seen her these day. Where have she been? I sit inside the class and texted her but she didn't reply my mgs. Suddenly sinB walked near me then sit down behind me.
'Morning jeonghan~'
'morning '
'What are u doing? Texting jeongyeon?'
I nodded
'hmm maybe she can't reply to your text anymore'
I suddenly looked at her.
'what do you mean?'
'Maybe now she already inside the airport. she didn't tell you? How could she be so mean?'
'air port? She leave here?
'HMMM'
SinB nodded and held my hands.
'Since she already left, you should move on and start over with me jeonghan ahh'
'I already told you that i have only a feeling as a friend for you. I never feel any love invole. '
'But i really love you hannie, i can't let you go, please..'
i can see some tear fell down from her eyes, but sorry i couldn't do it.
I stood up and got out.  I got inside my car and drove to the airport
HOW dare you left me like that jeongyeon?
When i arrived at the airport i hope that she still there. I ran inside the airport and looked for here. I looked around like a crazy person. But i couldn't see her. I gave up. I fell down on the floor. Maybe she already left. The flight to france already left. she already left me. I cried .
why did you have to leave me like that?
'Jeonghan ... why are you here? '
This voice... the voice that i used to hear everyday. I looked up and i saw jeongyeon was looking at me. I stood up and hugged her tightly like i don't want to let her go.
'yahh let me go'
' i though you already left. I though i couldn't meet you anymore. I was scared. I afraid that i can't hear your voice calling my name anymore. I can't walked home with you, hugged you, hold ur hands anymore. I was scared that you left me'
I told her everything that i wanted to tell her. That time i heard her sobbed inside my chest.
'You crazy jerk, why did you tell me that. You crazy bastard jerk. I was trying to forget you,  avoid you, ignore you cause i don't want to have any feeling for you anymore. I don't want to love you any-'
i didn't let her finished her sentence . I kissed her lip and hold her waist. First she was shooked but then she kissed me back. A few minute later i broke a kiss. I looked into her eyes.
' Don't leave me again. I love you'
She shyly nodded and mumbled.
'I love you too'
i smiled and held her hands then we walked out from the airport.

  Jeongyeon POV
I couldn't help myself ,but i kissed him back. I already fell for him too much. This time i will follow my heart, because i couldn't hide my feeling anymore. He held my hands and walk out from the airport. But when we walked out from here i saw a car was came between us. Jeonghan pushed me away and got hit by the car. After that accident the car owner was ranaway. I ran to jeonghan and held him i called tha ambulance.
'han ahh you will alright ne?? Don't go,  wake up han ahh wake up' i cried while hugging him.  Please let him safe please.
After that the ambulance came and sent him to the hospital. After a few hours he woke up, but
' who r you?'
I tried to smile even i fell hurt.
'you just woke up , you will remember me later '
I hugged him and rubbed his back.
Even our memoris had gone, but i'm glad that you are okay. I wilk make you remember it step by step.

•3 month later•
jeonghan POV
it had been 3 month since i woke up but i still need to stayed insidr the hospital. I remember something one by one. My family and myself ,but there still someone that keep visited me and i couldn't remember who is she . She seem close to me.
'Jeonghan ahh say ahhh'
'Who are you ?' I asked her.
'You still haven't known me, but that's enough that i'm with you. Just remeber that i'm the yours and always yours, i love you '
When i heard that, i feel blushed all of suddenly. But when i stayed with her, i feel relaxed. I don't know why, but
Suddenly i learn closer to her then i kissed her. 
'I love you too. '
Even my memorise between her still hadn't came back, but i knew that there were something about us.

Thankkkk you sooo much for reading till the end and supported this ff. Really love youuu> <