6

today was jeonghan brithday. Everyone went to his bd party. But i still stayed inside my house. I didn't know if i could go or not. I scared what if i cried again. If i felt hurt like that time again, what will happen? I should forget him. We didn't mean to be. The person that he love was sinB, not me and will never be me. I should give up. Stop the feeling that i had for him. I wanna be okay . I was so tired of this one side love . But whenever i wanted to runaway from him and forgot him. He showed up.
'Jeongyeon-ah,'
'Nae?'
'Your friend come to see you'
Who?
I opened the door slowly and then the person that i wanted to forgot was here infront of me .
'Why are you here?' i asked
Why did he come here? He should be with sinB now at his brithday party .
'Why didn't you pick up my phone? I waited for you at the party. I'm worried what if something happend to you?'
Why did you have to do that to me. I
'You should leave now, i didn't feel well now. Enjoy your party. Happy brithday. ' i closed the door without looking at his face. I knew it was too much, but you way too good for me. I fell down and started crying. I felt my heart hurted again.
'I'm sorry' i mumbled
but i think it will be good for us .
__________________
Han POV
'Happy brithday' then she closed the door. I just wanted to see her. I was worried about her. But then she just told me to left. It kind of hurt. When i walked out from her house, i felt  empty .  i didn't want to talk to anyone . She ignored me and  now she didn't want to talk with me. It's really hurt.
'Han-ah'
sinB ran to me then held my hands, but i ignored her and walked to somewhere els. I drank a bottle of beer. I drank it again and again . I still don't understand why i felt my hurt heart so much.
'Han-ah stop drinking'
I didn't listen to her and keep drinking, but then she took the beer from me.
'Waeyo?? What happened? Why are you like that? Because of jeongyeon? You like her that much?'
I could tell that sinb was crying infront of me. I knew that i hurted her but now i knew that the person that i like was jeongyeon not sinB.
'SinB ahh' i wiped her tear.
'Hmm?'
'I'm sorry, .... but i think we should break up. Our relationship won't work out, because the person i like was jeongyeon'
I stood up and walked away from her,but then she hugged me.
'But i love you hannie, don't do that ..please'
She was crying while hugging me, but i'm sorry.
'Sinb, find someone els who deserve you and love you back'
I removed her hand then walked out from there.
_________________
Jeongyeon
•next day•
I stayed inside my class without knowing what to do ,but then i saw sinB walked toward me.
'Jeongyeon, let have a quick talk' she smiled.
'Hmm' i nodded.
We walked till we reached the rooftop.
'Jeongyeon ah'
She looked at me.
'Yes' i nodded.
' i feel thankful to you. Thank for give me agood advice. Told me to tell jeongyeon how i felt. without you i wouldn't met him. '
'Hmmm, why did you talk about it?' I asked her.
' nth, but do you like him? ' she walked toward me .
'..why?
'Haha nth, there no way that you will like him right? Because you are my friend'
'Hmm yeah...' i nodded, but i feel pain inside my chest.
'And jeongyeon ahh'
'Hmm?'
' me and jeonghan had a arugment last night, could you make it up for me? Please..'
' ....ok..' i don't want to do it.
'Really? ? Komowo jeongyeon ahhh. Let's go eat something. My treat.
She smiled at me and held my hand. How am i supposed to do it?