15 [FINALE]

Hey guys! As you know, i closed this account. But i just wont let you hang and try to find out what's going to happen in this book. This is gonna be the last time I update. Hopefully i come back soon! Fighting!

Jungkook POV
[On the way to the Cinema- 2:30 PM]
As we were walking to the Cinema, i was "pretending" to think of what will my prize be. But, i had it stuck in my head for years, so now i get to have it. Saying no won't be available because they will give the gifts to the winner, which is me. So i'm very excited!!

ⓡⓞⓢⓔⓚⓞⓞⓚ

We finally arrived at the cinema. Luckily, there was still some tickets available for the "IDOL" movie by Bangtan Sonyeondan 21'st Century. (aka BT21 wink wink)

But, i do have an Idol in one of them. My idol is Jeongguk. (when you bias yourself because you love yourself [YOU CANT STOP ME LOVING MYSELF!] lmao) We went in the assigned room of the movie and since there was still an intermission, i decided to go to Wattpad and read the story by RosekookQueen. Come on!! She is like the best, you have to read her books. I think she will be posting another type of Forced Marriage book, but different ships! The bad thing is she will delete her other book of Forced Marriage. But, i will support whatever she wants to do. PS haters, if you hate, i'll kill you. After i finished reading the chapter that she updated, i offed my phone since the movie was starting and that was so perfect timing.

[ that self-promotion. Ok im sorry, i know im not the best, its only for entertainment purposes and also a Love Yourself kind of thing because you love yourself so you promote yourself (≧▼≦;) ]

I comforted myself on the chair and ate some popcorn as the movie was starting.

[pretend it's 1 hour long because why not, unless you want the 1 hour loop, go watch in youtube]

ⓡⓞⓢⓔⓚⓞⓞⓚ

Finally the movie ended. The girls were like fangirling crazy af.

Before we left, Rosé spotted a BT21 aka Bangtan Sonyeondan 21'st century shop.

"OMY GGUK!!!!!! Jiminie please can we go to the BT21 store???" Rosé asked cutely.

"No, were going home." Jimin smirked.

"Ah no! Jiminie, pa-"

"Okay okay let's go!!" Jimin said with a worried expression.

Jimin didn't want to be called pabo anymore 😂

[ Tae: Ji-
Girl: Ji
Tae: Mi
Girl: Mi
Tae: Nie
Girl: Nie
Tae: Pa
Girl: Pa
Tae: Bo
Girl: Bo
Tae: Jiminie pabo
Girl: Jiminie pabo

..
..
..
..

Jimin: what the hell??]

"Yay yay!! I love you so much~" She said and pecked his cheeks as Jimin blushed.

Lisa asked me now.

"Jungkookie~ can we go to the BT21 store before leaving jebal~~~?"

"Ne. Let's go."

"Yay yay yay!!!" She ran to Rosé and they both ran to the store without waiting for us.

As i catched up with Jimin hyung, he chuckled. Me and Lisa were at the back of Jirose.