06

Author POV

"W-what?" Jimin asked stuttering.

"Hurt Rose." Lisa said.

"W-why Lisa? She's part of your group!"

"Because, if Rose will distract Jungkook a lot, i need to hurt her, or at least, let not her be part anymore."

"But you already had debut! YG can't just remove a member!"

"You have a point there, so, i wont do that then. Oops. Well, guess we'll stay put with plan A to hurt Rose?"

"Look, i know you know that i have a crush on you, but that doesn't mean that i'll help you whatsoever. Goodbye. Go to a mental hospital or something." I said walking away joining the others for biking.

Rose POV
After that incident, i went to bike to calm down myself.

"I want 1 bike please." I said handing the money to the bike renter.

"Make that 2 please." As he hands the money and the renter gave us 2 bikes.

"Jungkook?" I asked confused.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Why did you come here? Aren't you suppose to be with your wifey Lisa?" I said as i chose the white bike.

"Oh no. I'd rather spend my time with you." Jungkook says.

"Well, fyi, i saved myself. Not you." I said as i rode my bike and biked away from Jungkook.

"Chipmunk stop leaving me." Jungkook said as he caught up to me with his black bike.

"Why should i follow you?" I asked.

"Because i know you like me. And you admitted that i'm your bias." He said smirking.

Then i stopped my bike.

"You know what. Bye." I said as i turned around.

As i turned around i sped up to leave Jungkook alone. As i came back, i saw everyone looking at something.

I decided to squeeze in. As i saw it, Jungkook and Lisa were kissing.

"I knew it you never liked me." I shouted as it started to rain.

I was crossing the road while crying. But before i could cross, i got crashed by the car.

Jungkook POV
When i saw Rose lying on the floor with blood, i quickly ran to her.

The others started panicking, and Jennie called an ambulance. While Lisa was smirking.

I carried Rose bridal-style and went back to the members. I cried my heart out.

"Aww. Rest in peace Rosie." Lisa said as she chuckled.

I was gonna say something when Rose suddenly stood up and punched and kicked and slapped Lisa's face.

"This. Is. What. You. Call. Acting. PABOOO!" Rose says as she laughed so hard.

"Amazing acting Rose!" Jisoo said.

"Wait. All of this is a lie??" I asked confused.

"Yes it is. And as for this girl, Jennie actually called a police and they are gonna arrest Lisa in 3 2 1." Rose said and the police got Lisa.

"So.... how did you survive the car crash????" I asked very confused.

"Oh, that, we'll keep a secret." She said smirking.

<<<~|||~>>>