09

Play the song above (if you want)

Rose POV

I woke up to my alarm clock. Today is our practice day for Forever Young. I got up my bed and did my morning routine. I was the only one awake AGAIN so i decided to make the girls breakfast.

After we ate, the manager brought us to the studio. Then we practiced Forever Young.

Then we heard a clap. Clap. Clap. Who could that be? We heard several claps... It was BTS?

"Annyeonghaseyo~" We greeted BTS. Then they greeted back.

Jungkook went near to Lisa and kissed her. It broke my heart.

"I love you so much Lisa..." Jungkook said and Lisa smiled.

Jimin went near me and asked if we could talk privately. I said sure.

"Hey, i know this is sudden but, do you want to make Jungkook jealous?" Jimin said.

"W-what?" I said.

"Make him jealous. Like were dating. Don't worry. We won't do a long kiss. Only a peck. Just acting. You won't regret the choice." He said.

"Ok.. but when do we start?" I said.

"Hmm, lets say were best friends and like 1 week later we become boyfriend and girlfriend. But you have to treat me. Deal?" He said.

"Deal." I said smiling.

I cling my arms to his and rested my head on his shoulders. We went back inside and saw Jungkook staring at Jimin with Fire eyes...

Oh. Thanks a lot Jimin! I'll sure will treat you heheh.

"So... when did you guys become a thing?" J-hope asked.

"Were not YET a thing." Jimin said.

Then Jungkook sighed in relief.

"But we will soon." I said smiling.

Then i saw Jungkook's fist ball up into a ball. Then he rushed out of the room making Lisa chase after him.

"Jungkook! Wait!!" Lisa shouted.

Then RM closed the door.

"Spill." They said.

We said the plan and they were ok with it. I couldn't believe they'd actually agree to it! This is perfect... Just right. Jungkook just wait haha.

A few minutes later, after we're done practicing, Jimin decided to drop me to our dorm. I declined the offer but he insisted. I couldn't handle him so i just let it go with the flow.

After i'm home, i invited him for dinner. He gladly accepted since he was starving.

We ate and talked about the plan making sure Lisa doesn't get in. Jimin was finished and we wave our goodbyes and he left giving me a peck. I blushed and he drove away.

~•~

Jungkook POV
When Jimin asked Rose to talk to her privately, i was a bit jealous. But when they went back in and they told is they were ABOUT to be a thing, i quickly ran out and went to Han River not caring about Lisa. I made it to Han River and just sat at the bench. As i sat, i saw a pretty girl with a beautiful scent and she covered her face with a mask and a cap.

She started sobbing and went away. I decided to follow her since i think that she needs someone to talk to. As she removed her cap and mask, it was... Rose.

"Rose?" I said going near her.

"Yah!" She said and ran away. She kept crying. I ran to her and hugged her and she tried to get off me but i was too strong.

"Hey, what's going on? Did Jimin hurt you? Did you get hurt? Who did this?" I threw a bunch of questions at her.

"Get away! Go to Lisa! Don't care about me! I have Jimin! Just.. LEAVE ME ALONE!" Once she said it she pushed me with all her might and ran away.

I couldn't ran to her since i fell on the grass when she pushed me. I decided to let my mind set off things for now and think that never happened.

"Aigoo." I said as i fell asleep.

A few minutes later, i got woken up.

"Jungkook! Lisa is looking for you! Hey sorry what i did but Lisa is looking for you! Jungkook!" I could hear her shaking me but i didn't budge.

"Okay then.. Bye." She said was about to walk away but i held her wrist and she sat on my lap. I held her waist.

"J-jungkook! Let me go! Lisa will get mad!!!!" She said as she tried kicking me.

I laid my head on her neck and she froze.

"Please come with me. Not Jimin.. I love you Rose please. Not with hyung i-" Before i could say more she jumped off me and walked away. I sighed and decided to go back home.

I opened the door and saw a made Jin.

"You! Lisa was looking for you! Yah! Jungkook answer me! Yah!" Jin shouted.

"It's none of your business." I scoffed and went to my room and locked the door.

I changed to my pajamas and went on bed and looked at my phone. 50 miss calls from Lisa. Seriously? She got so worried... I decided to call her and even before the first ring came, she already answered.

"YOU! WHERE DID YOU GO!" She shouted at my ear making me move away my phone from my ear.

"HEY NOT TOO LOUD!" I shouted back.

"Oops. Sorry." She said and I chuckled.

"Anyways where did you go?" She asked.

"Oh sorry about that babe.. I just went to Han River to clear things up you know..." I said.

"Did you meet Rose? I called her and she said she found you and i decided to tell her to tell you that i was wasting my load on you and i was looking for you. Jungkook i was so scared i lost you." She said.

"Well now you know that i'm always at Han River. And don't worry about me ok babe?" I said and just chuckled.

"Haha ok baby. But, did you drop Rose here?" She asked.

"No I didn't." I said.

"Ah ok. Goodnight kookie! I love you~" She said and i hang up the call.

Why can't you just be mine Rose?

I'm sorry Lisa.. It's all FAKE LOVE...

~*~