"Toshi, no one likes how he talks."

He smiled and looked at me, he rubbed his thumb on my cheek and looked past me to everyone else.

"You're right, but My fight is really soon so go plan with Hagakure, okay?"

"Alright."

Hitoshi left to the waiting room with Mineta, I simply went to the viewing room where everyone else was to meet up with Hagakure. I looked for her floating gloves and immediately stood next to her. Kirishima and Sato were going up against Cementos foolishly, their fight was broadcasted up close on the huge screen in the viewing room.

"Hey Hagakure, we have to come up with a plan."

********

"Battle starting: Shinsou Hitoshi and Minoru Mineta vs. Midnight!"

My attention immediately snapped to the screen and I rushed forward to get a closer look. They seemed to be in a rocky area. The two rushed through the area and looked for the R rated hero. They were getting real close to her as she sauntered through the course.

"Come out and play with me, little boys!"

I watched as Mineta started drooling but stayed hidden behind the rock with Hitoshi. He pulled up his black mask to cover his face and adjusted a dial on the side.

"Midnight! Remember your goal!"

I gasped when I heard All Might's voice talking to her, where is he?

"Yeah, I kn-"

Her eyes glazed over and she froze, Hitoshi unattached his mask and smirked

largely at the frozen woman. Don't tell me, that was him speaking?!

"Mineta, go wrap the tape around her ankle."

The grape boy nodded and walked up to a frozen Midnight with hearts in his eyes. He's honestly disgusting, but I can't help but wonder...Hitoshi defeated her so easily without Mineta's help, does that mean he still passes? Or maybe that's why Toshi told him to capture her with the tape.

"Hey, Hagakure?"

"Yes?"

I looked in the direction of her invisible form and looked at the area where her eyes probably were.

"You think Mineta passed? He didn't really do anything since Toshi completely overpowered him."

She hummed and held her hand up, seemingly resting her chin on it.

"I'm not sure, maybe our original plan won't work if that's the case, we need a new one."

"I agree. Let's discuss it on the walk there, we're coming up soon."

As the two of us walked out of the viewing room, we passed a happy looking Toshi and Mineta. Toshi grabbed my wrist and stopped to stand next to me, a slow smile forming on his face.

"You better win sweetness, or I'll have to leave you in remedial classes to catch up."

I smirk back and lean into him, I hear his breathing catch and a small tint of pink spread across his face.

"Oh don't worry about that, I got this in the bag."

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran to catch up with Hagakure.

"We're so going to win this!"

We planned our strategy and back up plan on the walk to our starting point, at the moment, Momo and Shoto were fighting Aizawa in the city arena. It's odd that Izuku and Katsuki went against All Might and Hitoshi and I didn't go against Aizawa. Maybe because the two of us directly trained under him for a week and Hitoshi has trained with him for much longer. But Izuku is always in the office with All Might for whatever reason, I'm almost completely sure that he's somehow his mentor but I can't fully claim it yet. Whatever it is, something is going on. The two of us waited in front of the large doors of a building until it was our turn. The monitor over the door began to move and Present Mic's loud voice suddenly erupted from it.

"Battle start: Toru Hagakure and Wood Charlie vs. Snipe!!"

The large doors swung open in front of us as we slowly walked in. It looked like a large concrete garage with cement beams everywhere.

"Remember his quirk, we have to move silently and stay low."

She whispered as we crept through the beam maze. The two of us decided that we weren't going to run, we were going to show our class and teachers that we could beat a pro. Suddenly, a bullet whizzed by me and the two of us jumped away.

"Remember the plan!"

I shouted as I looked for Snipe. He stood in the center of the room directly under a spotlight. He looked directly at us as we began to immediately dodge his bullets. He mostly aimed towards me considering he couldn't see my teammate but I didn't let that stop our plan from working. I immediately phased behind him and punched him in the back, causing him to double over. I watched as Hagakure's blue gloves came closer as she ran to us. He quickly pivoted and pointed his gun at me once again, I barely moved my head in time as a bullet grazed my cheek, causing a thin line of blood drip down my face.

I phased behind him quickly and kicked him roughly in the back and phased again to give him a nasty uppercut. By this time, Hagakure was on the other side of him and as he fell backward a bit and was suddenly kicked forward by Hagakure. This proceeded for a few moments with Hagakure and I knocked him around so he wouldn't have a chance to shoot.

"Now!"

"Right!"

She quickly grabbed the tape from my hand as Snipe bent forward and placed his gun at my stomach. I used my hand and quickly pushed his wrist away as I twisted it around, causing him to drop his gun. Hagakure quickly tied to tape around his free arm while he was distracted.

"Hagakure and Charlie are the winners!"

We both high fived and let out a shout of joy as we threw our fist in the air.

"Alright!"