Chapter 15

Bright lights infiltrated my vision as I slowly opened my eyes. I leaned up on my elbows, sharp pains vibrate through my body and I wince, falling back into the fluffy pillow.

"Be careful, you put up quite the fight today so you'll be sore for a few days."

Recovery Girl appeared out of nowhere and placed her hand softly on my back and helped me sit up. She quickly handed me a small cup of water and one of the anti-nausea pills she prescribed me earlier. I took the water and pill gratefully and immediately swallowed it. Nausea in my head almost instantly subsided. I pushed the light blanket off of me and stood up, my sore muscles made it hard for me to move but I managed. I can't believe I actually lost to him, but heck, he gave me a good fight. All of them did today. My mind instantly wondered to Hitoshi, he pinned me and for a second I didn't think I'd be able to escape. But almost instantly, I felt my body go fuzzy when I thought about the tight hug he gave me afterward.

"Be careful, otherwise you're good to go. I think Bakugou's fight is starting soon."

I nod and walk towards the door, my muscles screamed in agony with every step, causing me to wince. As I get closer to the door, I pass a mirror and take in my looks.

"Jeez, I look like crap."

I pause and take my hair out of its messy ponytail and take off my shirt from the tracksuit, leaving me in my black sports bra. I wonder if this will be okay? I mean, when I leave the shirt on it looks like my chest is going to combust out of it, at least this shows I have a bra on. I laugh at my antics and tie my shirt around my waist, well, what was left of it.

"Excuse me? Recovery Girl?"

She poked her head from behind the curtain, showing me she was listening.

"Do you think I'll get into trouble if I go out like this?"

"No sweetie, you're fine."

She disappeared behind the curtain and I made my way out. I guess I should go up to the balcony and see Katsuki fight, he's probably going against Shoto, that's bound to be a epic battle. I rush down the multiple hallways to get to the balcony, as I turn the corner I slam right into someone and tumble back a little. Warm arms wrap around my waist quickly, I gasp and look up to find a pair of gorgeous purple hues.

"H-Hitoshi!"

He smirked and quirked a brow at me, helping me stand straight up. My body seemed to protest standing as I leaned against the wall.

"How are you feeling sweetness?"

I blush and bury my face in my hands, feeling the heat rush to my cheeks.

"I-I'm okay! Just really tired and sore. I wish my first fight could've been a bit easier."

He chuckled and leaned against the wall as well, crossing his arms. I could faintly tell the way his sleeves tightened as his arms flexed. Oh my goodness.

"You know I couldn't have just let you win, you gave me a great fight though, sweetness."

I smile at him as he smirked back at me before I noticed his eyes roam my body. I felt my cheek heat up as I shuffled under his gaze. He looked at all my gauze wraps and bandages, even the remnants of dirt on my face.

"He really got the best of you didn't he?"

He was staring at my tattered clothes now and my weird current choice of clothing.

"Yeah, that sucks but I had fun I guess."

A sudden explosion shook the arena, a slight wave of heat burst through the hallway but was soon replaced by a cold draft.