Chapter 14

Bakugou's POV

All right! The time has come where I can put that f****** brat in her place. They called the two of us out to the field and I immediately see her walking out from the tunnel opposite of me.

"Ready to fight flame brain?"

She smirked and rested her hands on her hips as I just grinned and got ready to blast her into oblivion.

"I'm always ready, princess."

"The infamous Bakugou Katsuki vs. our fighting princess, Wood Charlotte!"=

"Princess? Did they get that from you, Katsuki?"

"No, but you're the only f******* girl that's strong enough to fight me."

She smiled and held her hands out, ready to use her dimensions on me the second they said go.

"Ready...GO!"

I immediately rush forward to her, one thing I noticed in her fights was that most of them waited a bit before they attacked. I quickly send a blast her way but it's suddenly sucked up as she raised her hands. I feel a heat on my back as I'm knocked to the ground by my own explosion.

"S***!"

I stand up quickly as she appears next to me, her leg quickly pulls back to kick me, I grab it and heat my hand up, burning her and causing her to fall over. She punches me but I catch her fist, burning her once again.

"Come on princess I know you can do better!"

I yell at her and see her smirk to herself. Suddenly she's in front of me, I go to blast her but she quickly ducks and wraps her arms around my waist.

"What the f-"

Suddenly I'm free falling from the air and land hard on my back, knocking the wind out of me. She raises her fist to punch me but I cause a big enough explosion to have her scrambling backward. She's strong but I definitely have an upper hand over her, I have one thing she doesn't. Endurance. I just can't let her grab me again or I'll be on the sidelines. She appears next to me and begins to kick and punch me, quickly going in and out of the dimensions to be in different spots each time.

"F****!"

I cover my face with my forearms and barely see her dimensions begin to glitch before she stops. I bring my hands back and throw a huge explosion at her. When the dust settled she was feet away on her stomach. I stalk over to her as she tries to get back up, her arms were shaking and I could visibly see the scratches on her face and the slight burn marks on her body. She phases in front of me, I stumble backward in shock as she lands a hard punch on my face, causing my head to swing to the left as I tumble back onto the ground. Where the f**** does she gets this f****** strength!? I jump to my feet as she slowly walks over to me. Her tracksuit was almost completely burned away, turning it more into an off the shoulder crop top and a weird pair of pants with one leg much longer than the other. She stumbles a bit, limping on the leg that I burned earlier.

She lifts her hand up and suddenly I'm in the pink and black dimension luckily, I'm out quicker than it happened. Though this time I found myself feet away from the border. Her eyes widen in shock as she looks down at her shaking hand. She ran out of stamina for her quirk! I lift my hand up and send a median range explosion, the dirt from the arena picks up and floats in the air. Everyone in the stands is quiet for a moment, ceasing their derogative talk of 'taking it easy on her'. She f******* deserved a good fight from me, she's strong as f***! The dirt settles, revealing her on her back, shaking as she tried to lean up on her elbows. I watch as she squints at me and shakes. The bruise on her cheek was slightly split open from my explosions, I look up to the general studies stands and see the spiky-haired bastard leaning over the railing glaring at me. Yeah right, as if you went easy on her. Everyone gave her a f****** good fight, exactly what this brat needed. She started getting up and was once again on her two feet. She took a step closer and was suddenly on the ground.

"You owe me a new f****** tracksuit."

I laughed loudly at her comment as she smirked slightly before her head dropped and her eyes closed.

"BAKUGOU KATSUKI IS THE WINNER!"

I quickly walked towards her and ignored the shouts from Cementos and Present Mic for me to stop.

"RELAX! JEEZ I CAN HANDLE THIS F****** BABY!"

I scoop her up in my arms and rest her head on my shoulder. I swear this f******* idiot better wake up soon or the old hag will be pissed. I carry her into the hallway and Recovery Girl quickly runs up to me with a stretcher.

"Bakugou put her here!"

She instructed and pointed at the stretcher.

"No, she doesn't need that s***, she's just tired."

"Bakugou, you should be fully aware of the effects going in between dimensions has on her, along with your...burns."

I grunted and shifted Charlie in my arms, placing her softly on the stretcher.

"Come with me too, we have to mend to your wounds as well."

I follow Recovery Girl into her office quietly, keeping my eyes on Charlie. Her breathing stayed shallow and I was only in the office for a minute while Recovery Girl cleaned all of my wounds, mostly consisting of blood from the slew of Charlie's punches and the scrapes on my back when she chucked me to the ground. I left the office quickly as soon as she was done and headed straight towards the balcony where Class 1-A was. The girl gave a hella good fight, I'm proud to have that b**** as my best friend. Not that I'd ever tell anyone that out loud. The second I walked onto the balcony, Kirishima and Kaminari flooded me with stupid comments.

"Is she okay?"

"You really beat her up you know."

"You shouldn't have gone so hard on her."

"She's a girl dude."

"Shut the f*** up! She's f****** fine!"

Kirishima placed his hand on my back, I quickly shrugged him off but he continued to stare at me, concern lacing his crimson eyes.

"You should've gone a little easier on her, maybe pushing her out of bounds would've been the better alternative than, you know, knocking her out?

I scoff and smirk at the battlefield, watching as the next fight commenced.

"Go easy on that brat? F*** no, she's a f****** bada**, I gave her a fight that she f****** deserved, I'd be cheating her out if I went easy on her. She's not f****** weak you dumba**!"

Kirishima laughed and raised his hands in defense.

"Wouldn't expect any less out of Bakugou haha!"

(A/N: Soooo, this chapter was like eh to me but I liked writing from his POV a lot! Anyways I update info of the book on my Instagram and I post sneak peaks, reference drawings, etc. So please check it out if you're interested! It's victoria_l709! Love Y'all! Have a wonderful day!)