Chapter 12

Heya Fans, Readers, Voters, etc (:

This chapter, mainly focuses on how Angel feels and it’s either this chapter or in the next that there’ll be more of Harry… So it’s a bit sad.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It was as if everything froze in time as I watched Liam get loaded onto the stretcher. I didn’t even realise when I was getting pushed into the ambulance and arrived at the hospital.

I held on to Liam’s hand until his stretcher was taken into the surgery room and I was pushed into Louis’s arms. Louis patted my back, sympathetically.

I tried to cry, but it seemed that my tears had run dry. I sighed. It was going to ball inside me and when something worse happens, I’m going to have a break down. I break away from Louis and head towards the door of the surgery room, only to be stopped by Louis.

“You should be going to bed,” Louis says, caringly. “You do have school tomorrow.”

“I’m not going,” I shrug, tearing my hand away.

“Oh yes you are!”, Louis replies, angrily. I don’t reply to him. I’ve never seen this side of him. He’s like John or Mom. He was acting like an older brother. The one I always wanted. He folded his arms, looking at me sternly. “Do you know who Liam will murder if he found out you were cutting class. ME!”. And there was the Louis I know. I sighed.

“The UL is closed!”. I shot, trying to get him to let me stay awake.

“You can go back to our house!”, he shot back.

“I slept for a good five-hours,” I try again, “and you know that I can’t sleep after once waking up.” I reminded him of my condition.

“You can try!”, he told me. I sighed in defeat. I had no energy to fight.

“Just let me be until they’re done,” I referred to the surgery door, “please?”, I begged. He stared at me before nodding.

I smiled at him and turned to the surgery room door. I sighed as I watched the doctors and nurses dressed in blue gathered all around Liam. I sighed and leaned against the door of the surgery. My tears still dry.

A few minutes later, Niall and Zayn showed up. The first thing Niall did was pull me into a hug. I didn’t hug back. I was too tired to. He patted my hair and sighed. Then I heard sobbing. I looked up to see that Niall was crying!

I hugged him back, feeling bad. Usually it’s the girl that sobs on the boy’s shoulder but it was Niall sobbing on mine today.

“Has anyone seen Harry?”, Zayn asks. Wait, where is Harry? I pull back from the red-eyed, red-faced Niall.

“Here let me call him,” Louis said. He dialled his number and left the scene. I sigh and rub Niall’s back, along with Zayn.

We did it in silence.

“Does Louise ever talk about me?”, Zayn suddenly asks me. I look at him. Normally, I would have lied to him just for my entertainment, but I wasn’t in the mood today. I nod and give him a small smile. I didn’t tell him about the desktop wallpaper thing. I didn’t want to embarrass her that much.

Louis came back, looking a little lost.

“Where is he?”, Zayn inquires.

“He’s,” Louis paused, as if wondering what he should say, “Drunk.” Niall gasps.

“But Harry never drinks!”, Zayn says.

“I think I should go get him”.

***

“Angel! Angel!”, I heard Louis’s voice as he shook me out of sleep. I looked at him with tired eyes. “And you said you couldn’t go to sleep.” I sigh as I get up from, apparently, a couch.

“It’s 7, would the gates be open?”, I nod groggily. Louis leads me to the car as I begin to realise where I was and it begins to dawn on me, yesterday’s events.

“What happened to Liam”, I blurt out, “And Harry.”

“Harry’s at the house,” Louis replies. Sure kill me with suspense. “I got him back successfully.” I nod and wait for him to tell me about Liam, but he doesn’t.

“And Liam?”, I ask. He gives me a sad look.

“Oh Love, he…”

___________________________________________________________________________________

Haha! Sorry my Boo-Bears, I wanted some suspense.

So drop me 8 comments and 12 votes for the rest of it.

Also I want you thank anyone who reads this story and Mute Girl. I have recently gotten 18 comment on the chapter before last and am so excited. Also I’ve done In-between chapter oneshots, to keep me connected to you guys while I’m writing. I know I take long. ): So please check it out! (:

Next chapter will be Harry and his guilt trip! And longer too!

Don’t forget 8 comments 12 votes. Love you!

¬TheSpiritOfLove

PS: Sorry it's short (: