There was a lot of business around the entire set, but she managed to catch a glimpse of the one she had been looking for. Nana noticed that she was going to get her outfit on, and so she followed her into the room. Her back was turned, and she was fully absorbed in her phone as the stylist was choosing out the clothes she'd have to put on. Nana's hands covered the unsuspecting girl's eyes lightly.

"Guess who, beautiful?" She playfully asked.

"Hm," the girl wondered, going along with it, "it definitely can't be Nana, she never visits me. Baekhyun-oppa?"

"Ha, you wish!" Nana joked, popping up in front of her close friend, Lee Ji-eun, or, by her stage name, IU. 

The two embraced for a long few minutes, this being the only opportunity in a long while to see each other. Through no fault of their own, they always missed chances to see each other. They were incredibly busy with their careers, and any time one of them had a little bit of time, the other was held back by their schedule. The life of an idol was not one that was carefree. 

Nana sat in a chair in front of her unnie, chattering away happily as the stylist dressed her friend. In the next twenty minutes, she had transformed into her character, Hae Soo, a girl that had transmigrated into the Goryeo Dynasty and become embroiled in a violent love affair in the palace. 

The two of them walked out onto the set, looking all the bit as royal as intended. It was almost as if a historical painting had come to life, and the two attracted a lot of attention. Neither noticed, joyfully talking to each other among the beautiful scenery. It was cold, but they didn't want to separate until absolutely necessary. So far, they were the only ones ready, so they stood out even more. 

The two wandered around, exploring the different parts of the set they were on

The two wandered around, exploring the different parts of the set they were on. Although, "set" didn't really do it justice. Walking around, it really felt as if they were part of an ancient dynasty: young royalty without a care.

"Nana, why–how are you here?" Ji-eun asked curiously.

"I have no idea. I figured you asked for me to come," Nana had no clue. "Now that I think about, it, that is a little strange."

"Ah, well, all that matters is that you are here. I'm just, just so happy. You have no idea how much I've missed you," Ji-eun held both of her hands and spoke earnestly. 

Nana simply pulled the older girl in tightly, uncaring that the stylists would be angry at her for ruining their carefully placed details. 

"Who are you playing?"

"I am the brief love interest of the 14th prince, Wang Jung, but ultimately, I die for him, leaving a gaping hole in his heart that he tries to fill with his first love, Hae Soo. Lovely stuff, really," she explained dramatically, miming a stab to the heart at the end.

"Aw, you die?"

"Doesn't everybody?"

"That's...a good point."

At this point they were interrupted by a flurry of action. Running towards them was what seemed to be a stampede, followed by lots of shouting.

"Nana!" Came one of the screams.

"Crazy voice!" She screamed back. Before she was promptly tackled.

"I haven't seen you in ages!" Baekhyun. Of course. There was a great friendship between the two groups, BTS and EXO, and these particular members had hit it off very well. Almost too well. Now, the other members had to make sure to be extra careful around them. 

"What are you talking about? I literally saw you, like, two days ago," she furrowed her brows.

"Yeah, but it was a long two days," he whined, dragging out his words.

The two others who had run up with the excited child introduced themselves. Tall, dark, and handsome: exactly what they were.

Nana made fast friends with her new acquaintances Nam Joo-hyuk and Kim Jisoo

Nana made fast friends with her new acquaintances Nam Joo-hyuk and Kim Jisoo. Of the group, she was the youngest, but, of course, she was no stranger to that. Walking leisurely behind were the older men, who were calmly talking amongst each other. For a moment, it really felt as if Nana had been sucked into the very same drama that she was to play a part in. She liked the feeling.

When they caught up, everybody became familiar with each other, and Nana could tell it'd be fun being here. They all made easy conversation, and it wasn't long until they were all quite comfortable around each other. Unfortunately, it didn't last, as they were called by the director to begin filming.

Ji-eun and her love interest Lee Joon-gi were the first to go on, acting out a small scene of their love. Thankfully, this was still the part of the drama where the two were on good terms, and their life was perfect together. They quickly wrapped it up, and the scene transitioned into one of the princes together in one room, having fun.

As she watched, she couldn't help but smile and silently cheer them on. Sometimes, one would get distracted looking at her, and they'd have to redo the scene. Oops.

Finally, it came time for her to make her first appearance. It was simple, really. All she'd have to do today was walk around. Her character was the supposed childhood friend of Hae Soo, and she was invited to the palace to visit her. She basically had to pretend to talk to the girl, and then Jisoo's character, Wang Jung, would see her wandering around and become interested in her. That would be the start of a beautiful friendship turned love, and eventually heartbreak. 

Boy, was this about to be a rollercoaster of emotions.

~~~

Don't worry, this isn't the end. In fact, I was thinking, for my first AU, we would see Nana actually in the drama Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. This is honestly one of my absolute favorite dramas of all time, and if you haven't seen it, then you need to see it. 

On another important note, please check out my new book: Tourist. Of course, it's another BTS fanfic (you shouldn't expect any less of me at this point). OC x Jimin :)))))) It'll be fun, I promise.