Chapter Nine (9)

Mr Oh caressed Hayoung's necklace with his thumb before he give it back to Hayoung. Mrs Oh rub slowly Mr Oh arm, she had puzzled looks before she look at Sehun and Hayoung also with a confused face.

"I knew it.." Mr Oh speak after a few minutes in silent.

"What it is that you know, honey? Don't make me scared like that".

"Do you remember my friends, Oh Seowon and Kang Hannah?"

"Of course I'm remember! They are a good friends of yours, they have a daughter named Ha—" . Mrs Oh gasped.

"Don't tell me...." Mrs Oh looking at Hayoung with her tears eyes.

"Do you know my parents, Uncle and Aunty?" asked Hayoung

"More than that..."Mr Oh looks down as he will crying anytime.

"Please tell me everything that you know.." Hayoung's voice cracks as she also will cry.

"Your parents and I was a good friends since school. Seowon and me was like the twins, despite our surname is same, even our physical is same. It is like a fate." Mr Oh chuckles a little.

"Yes, when I met Seowon oppa for the first time, I thought he was his twins." Mrs Oh agreed. Hayoung eyed Mr Oh, she could agrees her father will look alike Mr Oh, they quite a same. Mr Oh continue,

"Seowon is a quite mischievous. He loves to pull a prank and played a games. Almost everyday after class we went to arcade because of him. That is why I'm quite shocked when he said he liked Hannah, just you knew, Hannah was totally opposite to him, just like us. He referring to Mrs Oh and him. But, like people said, opposite do attracts. I thought they just being couple and didn't last long. But, I'm wrong, they quite serious until we graduated and Seowon even purposed Hannah after some quite times. That necklace I never forget because I tag along with him to brought, we even spent 2 hours to picked that necklace."

"Sorry to say, but I don't remember that you guys being my parents good friends" Hayoung sniffed. She felt weird when someone told her about her parents.

"It is because the last time we met, you just a child. For sure you don't remember. But, it all started from there." Mr Oh took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his eyes. It must be difficult for him too.

"What happen back then?" Hayoung starts to crying, she feels something bad Mr Oh is going to tell her. Sehun pats slowly Hayoung's back to calm her. He knows it must be quite tough for her to heard all of this.

"When Seowon made a decision to courted Hannah, it already get a great opposition from your grandparents. Forget to mention, your father come from a fine family and Hannah is an orphan, she got enter our school because she is so clever and also because of scholarship. That is the reason why your grandparents did not like Hannah. They assumed as first, they are not last longer, just I like thought before but after some times, they started to worried if your father really fallen into your mother. So, they even set up a blind date for him. Sometimes, he will made me replaced him cause we are almost the same. But, thanked to him also one of the women, I found your mother, Sehun-ah."