June 26th

Jodie
"Thrifting is so much fun!" I whined.

"I am not going in there." Roy crossed his arms.

"Roy." I pouted.

"Seriously, Roy. Quit being such a wuss." Alicia said.

"I'm not a wuss. I just don't want to go shopping." He said.

Today Roy and Alicia and I were in the city. I thought it would be a great idea we could go thrifting together. But Roy is being such a big baby and refuses to go "shopping". It's not shopping. It's thrifting. There's a difference.

"For the last time Roy, it is not shopping." I said.

"It's thrifting." Alicia finished.

"See, Alicia gets it. Why can't you?" I said.

"You are imprinting on Alicia, and I don't like it." Roy said.

"Not our problem." Alicia sassed. "Stop being a big baby and let's get thrifting." Alicia walked right into the store.

"Ooh, I'm loving her so much." I said in shock.

Roy rolled his eyes.

Roy
This is so boring. Looking for old and used clothes and purchasing them.

Alicia and Jodie had found the most random sunglasses and put them on. Now they were walking around with them like crazies. Jodie had on heart shaped frames, while Alicia wore big orange ovals. And then Alicia found a fur coat and fur scarf and was now wearing it. And Jodie, oh no, Jodie found and is now wearing a cartwheel hat, and she kept fanning herself with a hand fan.

This is embarrassing.

Jodie
Alicia and I were having a blast. Roy followed us slowly behind as we made our way throughout the store.

I stopped in front of this metal basket. Roy bumped into me. "Look, for you." I picked up the toy gun.

Roy arched his eyebrow. He clearly didn't understand. Ugh, boys. What're you gonna do about them.

"For every time you want to shoot down me and Alicia's fun." I laughed.

Roy rolled his eyes. "Oh, how generous of you." He said.

I smirked at him and kept on walking.

Roy
Jodie was going through some racks of clothes. She kept on sighing in frustration because she couldn't find anything.

"Jodie, I'm getting bored." I blurted.

"Not my problem, Roy." She was focused in flipping through the racks.

"Can I leave?" I asked.

"No." She said. She put the sunglasses on top of her head to get a better look at the clothing.

"Jodie," I whined.

She sighed. "Roy, why don't you go and find yourself something." She said.

"There's nothing for me here." I said.

"Yeah, uh huh, sure." She said.

"There isn't." I said.

She looked away from the racks. "Okay, let's go." She said.

"We're leaving?" I asked.

"No, I'm finding you something and proving you wrong." She said.

I groaned.

Jodie
I was quickly skimming through the racks of the men's section. There was so much old men clothing. But I knew there had to at least be something here for Roy. There had to be.

Roy was on the other side of the rack, he was just watching me. I felt awkward under his stare. But I had to keep it together.

Just as I was about to give up I found the cutest button shirt. It was a little old, it was striped, the stripes were vertical. It was in the colors of black, white, and a dark orange.

I held it up in front of Roy. I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He frowned. "Eh, what do you think?" I asked.

"It's hideous." He said.

My jaw dropped. "This is cute! It's like retro and cute and just match it with a pair of dark jeans and it will look amazing!"

"No." Roy shook his head.

"You know what fine. I'll keep it." I said.

"No, it's mine." Roy quickly said.

"Not anymore! You're unappreciative and now it's mine." I smirked.

Roy snatched it out of my grip.

"I thought it was hideous." I said.

"Yeah that was before you wanted it, and now it's mine." He smiled. He turned on his heel and left.

Boys. I rolled my eyes.

Authors note:
💕