Then, it gets a little worse. They stop coming to bed every night. They stop giving you kisses every second they see you. The love stops.

It, for most people ends there but no. Jaxon kept going, refused to let me go, he decided pain was the best option then. All the pain.

And with Rage, I let him get in my mind. I let him worm his way into my heart, won my love. Let me tell him all about me, all about my past.

Fuck me. I fell for the sweet words, the loving nights and the possession.

Rage, just wormed his way into me and now he has a home in my heart and it makes me want to forgive but on the flip I really want to beat that girls ass.

Turning on heel, I spin so quickly in the gravel that some of flies about around my feet and I stomp back to the clubhouse. The anger radiating off of me in waves I'm sure everyone can feel the second I step back into the parking lot.

Nearly everyone is still standing about. Talking about me and Rage, gossiping as usual.

"Where is she?" I yell over them.

"Joseline?" Killer questions.

I nod and take a deep breathe, "follow me Honey," Psycho says waving me over.

As I walk past them, Jojo runs up to me, "what are you doing to do?"

I glance at her and sigh, "I'm going to find how why the fuck some whore thinks shes better then me, has a chance with my man, and to beat some fucking ass," I growl and clench my fist.

She laughs and nods, keeping pace with me and Psycho as we walk into the bar and to one of the large back areas, "finally! Finally you're acting like a old lady!" She yells excited.

"Yeah, and this old lady is pissed, hurt, and looking for blood," I mumble still feeling the anger coursing through me.

Finally, we come to stop in front of a door, "she's always in here," Psycho says moving out of the way.

I smile and nod at him, "thank you Psycho, go ahead and call Rage for me please," I tell him sweetly and he grunts before turning and walking to find Rage.

Turing back to Jojo, I see all the girls there and a lot of the club members, "beat her ass for me too Honey!" Bee yells from her spot.

Laughing I turn around, I take a deep breath before throwing open the door so hard it hits the wall and bounces back causing me to hit it again.

Josline jumps from her spot at the corner of the room. Still dressed in only shorts and a bra her eyes go wide with fear, confusion and more fear shinning brightly in them, "H-honey?" She stutters.

The stutter pisses me off even more because she can speak perfectly fine when she's talking shit but once I'm around? She acts like a bitch.

"Hello," I grin and step in causing her to take a step back, hitting the wall, "you see. I've heard some very unlovely things from people around here, and guess what?" I laugh and examine my nails, "exactly! That you've been saying that shit. And then, today I learn a new one," I step closer once again and she clenches her eyes closed, "Rage!" She screeches.

Thats it. That was my final straw as I step closer again, punch her swiftly in the nose enjoying the crunch and the blood pouring instantly, before bending over and growling, "oh sweety. Rage? You really think Rage will save you now?"

She looks at me wide eyed again while holding her nose, a few tears falling, "he will!" She spits.

I let a laugh slip and push her head back, making her look into my eyes, "well, news flash. I'm his old lady, and no one, not even you, some whore can get between us. But please," I step to the side as I hear Rage and Psycho come into the room and open my arms wide, "give it a shot babe."

She looks at me and then Rage with wide, scared eyes before out right sobbing like a bitch, "Rage!" She cries, "this crazy bitch came in my room! And she-she-she," she points a shaky hand at me while trying to stand, "hit me! In my nose! I think she broke it!" She whines.

He looks between us before looking at her and laughing, a cold dry laugh, "really? You really think, I give a fuck about you?" He growls stepping into the room, "that girl right there," he points to me, "is everything I have ever wanted. She is who I love, who I want forever and she is mine!" He nearly roars at her, making even me step back a little, "we dated in highschool. Years ago you dumb bitch. Leave, and never, ever fucking let me hear of you talking about her nor me. Because if you do, I will find you and I will deal with you," he growls in her face.

Her eyes widen more as more tears fall and she nods, bending over and grabbing a shirt and her phone with her keys before running past everyone, who steps to the side and let's her through before turning back to look at us.

My eyes widen as I look at Rage. His breathing is heavy, deep, ragged. His eyes look wild, almost feral as he looks around the room before settling on me. He stalks towards me, slowly. As he gets closer I back up, my back hitting the wall, effectively trapping myself.

I faintly hear everyone leave and the door close as Rage takes up all of my senses.

He places his palms against the wall next to my head on either side and leans in before running his nose over my neck and leaving a kiss at the base of my neck, causing me to shiver, "Rage," I whisper, breathless.

"Hmm?" He hums before biting down lightly, making me gasp.

"Its okay. I'm okay, I'm yours," I whisper and run my fingers through his hair.

I feel him grin as he kisses my neck again, "I know you are. Youre mine forever," he growls into my ear.