ch. 1 | Bed Peace

Start from the beginning

"I know I'm right. Now come here and stop playing with me." He said with a smirk on his face.

I made my way towards him and he instructed me to sit in front of him with my back touching his chest.

I did what he said, and we both got comfortable.

He began to caress my shoulders.

I let out a soft moan.

He then began to kiss on my soft spot, which was my neck. I slouched down in the tub.

"Ooowe, babe," I said in between moans.

He then worked his way to caress my nipples while continuing to suck and kiss on my neck.

I was really feeling it and all of a sudden he stopped.

I frowned.

"Why you stop?" I whined.

"Because if we don't get out this water we gone turn into some damn prunes." He said.

I laughed.

"Well let's get out." I said.

"Ladies first." He said.

I got out the tub, and grabbed the towel from the rack and began to dry myself off. I then grabbed my robe, and put it on. I walked into the room.

I dropped the robe to the floor when I made it to the bed.

I pulled the covers back and prepared to lay down.

As I was climbing in the bed, I suddenly became weak at the knees. Literally.

Corey had touched my jewel and just by his touch, I was weak in the knees.

"Better watch yourself. Don't start nothing you can't finish." I said as I got onto the bed with Corey right behind me.

He got on top of me looking at me seductively.

_______________________________

Corey POV:
I positioned myself on top of Kyrie. I stared at her before I stood back in between her legs in a straight position.

I had a debate with myself on my head, but my thoughts was cut short when Kyrie interrupted me, messing with with my debate.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Tryna see what I want to do to you while Kenzie is gone." I said.

Either A. Give you head to you cry. B. Hit it from the back, side, front, and other side. C. Let you ride. D. All the above.

"Decisions. Decisions. I said while rubbing my chin.

Before even deciding, she sat up & grabbed my shirt and kissed my lips.

I think I like choice A through D." She said just above a whisper against my lips.

"Aahhh, no." I laughed as I met her lips with mine.

We broke the kiss.

I then kissed each of her collar bones, and then I made my way down to kiss her breasts, while playing with the nipple that wasn't getting attention.

I got off the bed completely, and walked to my condom drawer.

When I made it back to the bed to be it on, she grabbed it, and tossed it on the floor.

"Oh, so that's what we doing?" I asked as I smirked.

"Yeah, you're mine, and I'm yours." She said.

I stood over the bed with an already hard erection in my hand and i smirked at her.

I winked before climbing on the bed and spreading her legs and pushing all of me into her.

She winced, as I groaned.

"Let me in." I demanded.

She closed her eyes as I started to move inside of her, in and out in a gentle pace, but slowly picking up the pace.

I moved back in forth, and once comfortable with my strokes, I grabbed both of her legs and positioned them on my shoulder for better access as I pounded her making her titties bounce up and down.

"Oh, my gosh, Corey!" She yelled.

I used my fingers to play with her nipples.

The only sounds you could hear were faint groans and moans, and the bed rocking.

"Harder." She yelled as she tried to pull herself up.

"Don't run from it, Ky." I said.

"I love you so much." She screamed as I hit her spot. Her body tensed up and I could tell she was ready, but I wasn't."

"Wait, Ky, don't cum yet." I said, and she started whining.

"I can't, I can't." She said as a tear dropped from her eye.

I didn't wanna make her cry, but I wanted her to wait.

I didn't reply as I hit her with one last hard thirst and she whimpered as I froze up. I grunted loudly as the both of us came together like I wanted.

Without pulling out, I leaned to her face, and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you." I whispered as I wiped her tears and kissed her lips.

"I love you too." She said as she smiled weakly.

___________________________________
Andddddd, we are back!!!
S4TW!!
Sorry 4 The Wait.
I hope this was good. (I suck at sex scenes)

Kiriah Kache out 🤗✌🏾