Chapter 11

I saw my reflection in a mirror. 3/4 of my body was covered in the black stuff. My skin was pale. I looked at Eddie and my eyes had turned completely jet black. Black tendrils were on my shoulders. The pain in my broken arms had subsided completely. "Stiles?" Cassie asked. "Stiles is not here anymore. Only Nogitsune." I said turning my head slowly towards Cassie. I turned back to Eddie and he backed up. I stalked towards him and punched him hard in the face. He went flying into the wall. He fell to the floor and got to his feet. "You want to play this game huh? I can do that too." Eddie said. He slowly walked over to me morphing into a large muscular jet black figure with razor sharp teeth. Covered in black from head to toe. White eyes were 6 inches long and a giant white spider was plastered on the front and back of the torso. He roared.

     We ran at each other and jumped into the air

     We ran at each other and jumped into the air. I grabbed him and threw him across the room at the tv. I walked over to him and slammed my fist into Venom's face. A tendril shot out of Venom's hand and grabbed a hold of me. He swung me into the kitchen and I tumbled to the floor. The black symbiote slowly started traveling up my neck like when I was first affected by the Nogitsune. Now the Nogitsune has fully taken over my body...through my emotions and my mind and my heart. There may be little of Stiles left afterwards. I pushed myself off the floor and heard a scream. My head snapped over to see Venom holding Cassie outside of the house. Dangling her over the broken window by her throat. "Let's play Catch, Spider-Man!" Venom said dropping her. "That's not my name!" I screamed as I did a roundhouse kick to his face and dropped to the floor. I dove out the window after Cassie. Flashbacks of Gwen's death appeared in my mind. "Not again." I said in my demonic voice. I grabbed her and landed on the ground. The ground cracked beneath my feet from the force of the fall. I set her down. "Stiles?" "Your precious Stiles is gone." I said. I looked up to see Venom was gone. My head started buzzing. I snapped my head to the right and jumped into the air towards the city.