Chapter 6

I arrived at the house of Aunt May and Uncle Ben. I put my old glasses on. I knocked on the door. Nobody answered. I sat on the steps of the house. I heard screaming from next door. A door opened and a girl with red hair exited the house right of me. "Come on. Aunt May! Uncle Ben! It's me Peter." I said as I knocked on the door once again. Still no answer. I sighed loudly. I looked down the road nobody was going down the street. "Hey!" A voice called out. I turned around. "Yes you." It was the red haired girl. "Yes?" I asked. "What's your name?" "Peter Parker. I just moved down here from California. I came to live with my aunt and uncle. It appears as though nobody is home though." I explained looking at the house. "Well my name is Mary Jane Watson. My friends call me MJ. I live next door." MJ stated. Wow she's pretty! "Thank you." She said her face blushed. Oh God I said that out loud! "So I'm going to go to school at Midtown High." "Oh that's great! I go there with my bestfriend Gwen. We're both juniors. Will you be a junior?" "Yeah I'm a junior. Did you say Gwen as in Gwen Stacy?" "Yeah why?" "I met her yesterday at Oscorp." I told her. "Oh even better!" She said with a beautiful smile. I heard a door open up and two voices rang out. "Peter!!!" I turned around to find Aunt May and Uncle Ben standing outside. "Hello MJ dear. How are you?" "I'm doing great Mrs. Parker. Thank you." MJ replied. "Wonderful." May stated with a smile. "I'll see you around Pete." MJ said as she waved goodbye and walked away. "I see you already made an acquaintance with MJ." May told me. "Yeah." "Lets get you inside." Uncle Ben stated. We walked inside and went upstairs to my bedroom. I had a window that just so happened to be opposite to the window that was of MJ's room. I sat down on the bed and let out a sigh. "We will let you get situated." Ben stared and left the room with May leaving me alone in my new room. I tore off my shirt and looked in a mirror. How did I get so muscular? I didn't realize I was standing in front of the window shirtless. I glanced over to see MJ looking at me in the window giggling. My face blushed a deep shade of red. I smiled nervously and closed the blinds.

The next morning I woke up and was ready for my first day at Midtown High. I wore a button long sleeve plaid shirt, a black compression tshirt, and blue faded jeans, and my hi-tops. I put my glasses on and grabbed my bag. I headed downstairs and had some breakfast. A simple bowl of cereal and an apple. I said goodbye to May and Ben and exited the house. I walked to the sidewalk. MJ was walking in my direction. "Want to walk with me to school?" MJ asked. "Sure." I said. I jogged up to her and walked alongside her. We talked about NYC for a while. "I love the heroes of this city." MJ said. "Do you?" I said with a smile. "I do. Especially Tony Stark." "Who doesn't love Tony Stark?" I said with a chuckle. We crossed the street and a car ran a red light and came flying at us. MJ screamed. Everything slowed down, I got a sudden strange buzzing in my head. I grabbed MJ and pulled her to safety. We were on the other side of the road. "You okay?!" I asked frantically. "I am thanks to you." MJ pointed out. "Glad to hear that." I said. I just saved her life. I'm a freaking hero!!