Chapter 23 NEW EDIT $UC|(3R$

Beginne am Anfang

"Enough!" Afraid that the situation might get out of hand, Allura stood in-between Keith and Coran. "I understand your very...." Choosing her words carefully, Allura began to speak in a soft tone. "Passionate about hunting but this needs to stop. Uncle, Vampires need to drink and sometimes feed to survive, they really can't help it... Keith didn't ask to be born this way. He feels absolutely guilty on the things he done in the past and trying to make amends for it now." Hoping he will listen to reason, Allura plead once more. "He's on this special diet that allows him to get the nutrition that he needs without harming anyone.. There are others like Keith." While Allura talks to her uncle, Lance was still past out cold.

          Keith looked to Allura, there might not be too many others like him, but they were there, living in the shadows just trying to pass off as human.. He held Lance close and backed up carrying him to the door and setting him down below the window so light wouldn't hurt him. "Coran I can understand your hatred for me, and believe me I know who it feels to have something taken away that cant be explained, to something you say mean nothing to anyone. It's hard but you can't change anyone and people who have their mind set on believing, or not believing something. They can't be changed even when proof is given. Lance knew that too, his personality is amazing but if anyone heard about his past they'd shun him and look down on him. But he was a human, when he got to know me he fell in love and made a friend. But when he first met me and saw me kill another vampire who was hunting him.. Well he was shaking and crying, begging for his life." 

          Keith took a few steps forward, "You can hate me all you want but I'm on your side, for the past six years I've been hunting down troublemakers and killing them off, I wasn't sure why I was doing it at first but I think I do now.. Even if I was hated there were still things I wanted to protect. And if you want to protect the people you love, then you'll continue this path, but only knocking down the ones who are really causing trouble and killing innocent people. Instead of harmless beings like me, if you hunt down anyone else like me, anyone who hasn't don't a think wrong. Then believe me when I say I'll kill you faster then you can blink. As long as I'm around no more innocent will die, human or not!"

          Coran took a step back, he was practically shaking. Keith was.. He was right... "I- I may have misjudged you boy. I've been in this damned group so long I've managed to let my morals go, I was once an upstanding man who was really heroic and kind, and now I'm nothing but a shell of that man. I hope you can forgive my actions today and all the times before. I will continue my work, but not for the sake of exposing others or for my own gain, no.. Now- I will work hard to make where I live a safe place.. I might not get along with you other beings but, I'll never get used to it if I don't try first. Thank you young man. And you too Allura, I'm sorry I was blinded by all this, after your father passed I thought I could never forgive them. But I don't want to fight like this anymore, you mean too much to me so I can't lose you too. I'm sure you feel the same."

          Being unconscious for awhile, Lance mind took him to some pretty dark places...As a kid, it's important to show respect to thoughs who are older and to forgive those who have wrong you. Lance's grandmother ( the most important person in his life) taught him these valuable life lessons, Lance of coarse follow these morals out of pure love and respect for her. It was certainly was a challenge when he came home in tears and ran straight to her arms, the other kids where so mean, cruel even. "They all HATE me!! I don't want to ever go back there again!" He said, hugging her tightly. Knowing that her grandson was a bit more emotional then others she thought Lance might had took something the wrong way. Raping her arms around him, she ask what happen. 

 "T-The other kids said that I couldn't like boys...a-and I if ever try anything with one then I'm going to be sent straight to hell."Hearing that broke her heart and she held her grandson a bit closer. She explain that not everyone is going to be accepting like her, and that he should keep moving forward and forgive them.Lance took her advice, he made peace that some just didn't understand and he had to be the bigger person in that situation. Eventually, over years it became more and more harder to ignore the bullying as it wasn't just cruel words they was shouting at him. Being beaten up really took a toll on Lance and found it a lot harder to cope with it all when his grandmother had past away. Trying his best not to let the negativity get to him, he decided that he should come out to his parents, he was bisexual and that he was planning to move out soon with the money his grandmother had left him. Lance was tired of dealing with the same assholes and wanted to start over some place new. 

 "What the hell do you mean you like guys!?" Lance's Dad shouted at him, of course this wasn't going to go well. Being optimistic had fail him ones again, but it didn't matter to him anymore, he had let his father vent for a while before announcing he will be leaving the house within a few weeks."No, I want you gone by tonight! I didn't raise you to be a faggot. I had enough of this already! Your a trucking embarrassment to this family-"

"FINE-! You want me gone so badly then I'll LEAVE!" Lance couldn't believe that his dad was kicking him out. "I'll start packing and just subtract the money grandma left me and add it to my account then." "Are you serious? Lance, your not getting a fucking cent of that money! Your grandmother would had been deeply ashamed of the little faggot you are!"

"It's MY money, she left it for ME! She knew how much I hate it here! My school, My town, my own fucking house! She left that money to help me escape from this shithole-"

          The next thing Lance knew that his father grab him by the throat and push him up against the wall and berated him ones more. At that point, Lance finally decided that this was more then he could tolerate. Kicking his Dad so he could be let go, Lance ran towards the door and made it outside. He never thought in his life he could ever hate someone more then his father. Lance decided that night 'forgiveness' was something only weak people do.Finally waking up from the nightmare, Lance vision was a little blurry and couldn't recognize or understand what the people in the background were saying. Trying to concentrate on who was in the room with him, Lance only sense the guy with the orange hair.... 'Wasn't he trying to kill me earlier?' Gosh, he was so drain out of energy.Hearing the group of people talk some more Lance made a dangerous decision and chosen to sneak away since the bar was still dark and everyone seem to be talking to each other. Crawling on the floor, Lance made sure he was very quiet and started to search for a place to hide ones more. Opening a door the lead to the kitchen, Lance went in only to find the bar owner in a fetal position. "I-I-It's you!! HELP ME! GUYS HE IS IN HRE---" The owner started to yell for help but Lance quickly shut him up by putting his hand on top of the mans mouth. This WASN'T what he needed right now! A problem after another problem. Thinking quickly, Lance KNEW what he had to do to save himself. Moving his other hand to the mans throat, Lance grip tighter and tighter, trying to suffocate him but unfortunately the man had more strength then Lance and push him away. "MONSTER! HELP ME-"Grabbing a kitchen knife, Lance plunge at him, stabbing the man. He WASN'T going to let anyone kill him or let himself be kill. "This one is on you..." Lance told him, coldly. "I didn't kill you, you did this to your damn self. Your dying because you refuse to help someone who really needed it."The man try to say something but couldn't... It was over for him anyway as Lance bent down and sunk his fangs in his neck.