Hot?

Betty and jughead had been playing with their phones attempting to flirt, B:ronnie says im cute but not sexy cute is that true?
J:hell no u are sexy cute to me bets, B:ty juggie that made me feel better so i tried on this sexy outfit i was wondering can u give me a honest openion ill only get it if u like it ill send a pic k,
J:k ill b honest just Send it, B:k here gos. Jug head recieved the picture as he was walking he nearly tripped over his own feet at the sexy pic she sent he immediately texted her back, J:damnnnn thats hot was that for me? B:yes i wasnt sure if ud like it,. J:
i do but i think i need a cold shower now cause damn u are way hotter than ronnie,. B:awe juggie come over to my house i wana see u, J:ill b right there sexy😉 B:come to my window, J: see u in a sec beautiful ❤ B:❤💋 Jughead made it to her window she opened it she had a pink silk robe on he climbed in and closed the window she grabbed his face and kissed him he kissed back, "I missed u jugie a lot, "I missed u too bets. "I invited u here because i love u and i want to express my love in other ways, "i love u too bets but what do u mean? She dimmed the lights and opened her robe his eyes widened and roamed over her lingire covered body his pants became uncomfortably tight as he grew hard at the sight of her, "you wwant mme? "Yes i do jugie if u dont feel the same tell me now, "I i i i want u too bets, She smiled and took his hand in hers and led him to her bed she sat down he sat next to her he leaned forward and kissed her it was a longful kiss, he pulled back to look at her, "your so beautiful bets sometimes u kill me, "well allow me to make things worse then, she cupped his face and kissed him she tasted sweet he couldn't help himself as a soft groan escaped him. " he began pushing her back on the bed he pinned her there with his body he started kissing her neck she wimpered his hands moved down her body slowly exploring it, "beautiful he whispered, "wait i wana see u please jugie. he sat up un buttoned his shirt she helped him out of it she slid off the robe and tossed it aside he got his shirt off and tossed it with her robe she didn't expect to see muccle on him but he had them and he looked good she ran her hands down his chest slowly he let out a groan, she turned her back to him, " jugie can you help me out of this, "yeah sure, he unhooked all the tiny hooks fast and got it open she tossed it aside, he kissed her bare shoulder then her neck he sucked lightly on it she moaned, site turned to face him she layed down on the bed he got on top of her and kissed her then he kissed her neck and her chest he kissed the tops of her breasts he cupped them and took a nipple in his mouth sucking softly she moaned and bucked her hips her wet core rubbed against the growing bulge in his pants she moaned again, she reached for his pants undoing them fast he shrugged them off and tossed them aside he only wore his boxers, he stared at her body in awe of how beautiful she was, he reached for her black panties and he slid them off he caressed her legs her theighs then he teased her wet folds with his fingers he slid a finger in her he moved slowly she bucked her hips against his hand he moved faster she felt something jugie please nnow ppplease, he slid off his boxers and parted her legs he slid slowly trying not to hurt her he broke her barrier she cried out he kissed her silencing her cries he stayed still letting her adjust he began moving slowly he moved in and out of her she wiggled against him he began moving faster she moaned he played with her nerves "ahhh jugie ahh it feels good ah god. he moved harder their moans and grunts filled the room they were both so close betty almost screamed as an orgasm washed over her jughead groaned as he came with her spilling into her they layed together she layed her head on his chest he hugged her and kissed her forehead, "i love u bets, "love u too jugie......