The Danvers Sisters Investigate

Start from the beginning

" Hey, I am here to you know. " Kara protested with a pout her arms crossed over her chest.

"I gave you a hug," Eliza said putting out two more cups on the table.

Alex chuckled. "Poor Kara, you need more attention. " With her words, she embraced her sister and then Lena welcoming them and asking how their journey was.

"I have something I need to do," Eliza said strangely, rushing as much as she could from the room, picking up her cell phone as she escaped.

Alex faced her sister, her brown eyes passing along an unspoken message. You see, Just like I told you.

Kara nodded her brows furrowed.

"So what have you two been up to?" Lena asked with a knowing smirk on her face.

" Alex and I had really loud sex and Eliza heard and now Alex has put me on a sex ban! " (Y/n) shot out fast without letting herself spot to catch some air, or give her listeners a chance to hear her well enough.

Alex gasped a look of utter mortification on her features, her eyes as wide as saucers. "(Y/n)!"

Lena chuckled and Kara turned the same shade as the bowl of deep red apples that sat out in the fruit bowl.

"I was just answering Lena's question." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Sex ban, really Alex," Lena questioned as Alex groaned setting a glare at (Y/n), wondering why she had ever decided to suddenly open her mouth and tell everyone.

"Err...so Alex you wanted to show me something in town." Kara jumped in, eager, very eager to change the subject.

" Oh, yes, that thing I wanted to show you in town. " Alex nodded, conspiratory at her younger sister.

(Y/n) shook her head slowly, she was petty sure by this point she knew Alex really well, and as such she knew when she was not telling the truth, she was up to something and whatever it was she'd waited until Kara had arrived to do it.

"See you later (Y/n), don't go missing me too much will you." Alex chuckled leaning in to kiss her cheek, only suddenly ( Y/n) moved her face towards her so instead of her cheek, their lips met in a surprising kiss.

"I like to play dirty, Alexandra." (Y/n) whispered huskily into her ear.

Alex swallowed hard. "Come on Kara, let's go and do that thing." They both swiftly exited the kitchen.

(Y/n) and Lena laughed heartedly.

"They are so cute," Lena said affectionately. "They think we believe them."

" I know, how crazy are they? "

Lena thought for a moment. "Well they did choose us, so maybe very crazy."

(Y/n) nodded. "Far more crazy than us."

" Totally. "

xxx

Lena eyed all the meat carcasses lying on the kitchen counter, with Kara and Alex off doing goodness know what, she had been left in the kitchen with (Y/n) and Eliza.

Oh, not that she wasn't enjoying herself, they were all having a whale of a time.

Eliza chuckled loudly "And he just stood there with his pants on backward as my father glared at him."

" OMG, no way. " (Y/n) gasped with surprise. "Does Alex know this story?"

Eliza shook her head. "Do you think she would sit down and gear the tale of when her parents were caught having sex by her grandfather?"