Kissing Kellin

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

     Imagine that you and Kellin are getting cozy, snuggling together on a sofa

     Imagine that you and Kellin are getting cozy, snuggling together on a sofa. He's just serenaded you, and poured out all of his feelings for you. He has his arm around you, and you lay your head on his shoulder. Kellin smells your hair and comments on the mango smell. You sniff his shirt and compliment his sexy cologne.

     Kellin smiles at you, his eyes like tiny life giving orbs of pleasure. He brings his face closer to yours and you get the chills as he gently caresses your face. Looking into his eyes, you see yourself in his reflection. Kellin is thinking of nothing but tasting your lips, and a cute grin forms, turning your insides to jelly.

   You feel Kellin's hand in back of your head, softly tossing your hair aside. Kellin's lips finds yours and the two of you kiss passionately, savoring each other's taste. "Oh God, Y/N, you taste so good", he manages to say between kisses. You hold on to him tightly, pressing your body against his.

   Kellin is overly excited. He has a handful of your booty cheeks and pulls you onto his lap, making you straddle him. "Y/N, you're so fucking fine!", he growls, right before nibbling on your bottom lip. You try to laugh but you're so turned on, all you can do is grind your lower body on his. "Kellin", you try to say, but Kellin has slipped his hand under your shirt, his warm palm fondling your breast.

     Kellin has the devil in him and smiles at you with his perfect face. "You make me so horny, Y/N", he says, then pulls
off your top. Kellin's mouth finds your nipple and he sucks lightly then harder, making you crazy with want. His lips meets yours once more, and you feel his fingers sliding inside of you.

     Kellin is like a madman; your kisses have him lit like New Year's Eve. He has a rocket in his pocket, and he was ready to launch it. Kellin lifts you, wrapping your legs around him. He is still kissing you, sliding his tongue in and out of your mouth. You feel him placing you on the counter in his kitchen, lowering himself as he spreads your legs.

     Kellin uses that tongue of his, teasing your clit

     Kellin uses that tongue of his, teasing your clit. He tongue kisses your pussy, making you squeal his name. You gasp out loud, pushing his head deeper in. "Yes...yes, Kellin! YES!", you scream.

    Kellin pulls his face away. The cute fucker then has the nerve to smile at you.

 The cute fucker then has the nerve to smile at you

     See what kissing Kellin leads to!!!