Why?

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Imagine ⬆this⬆ is standing in front of you, his adorable aura spreading from him like a sexy fog

Imagine ⬆this⬆ is standing in front of you, his adorable aura spreading from him like a sexy fog. The both of you are about to leave for each band's tour because your band was booked at a later date, and Kellin's band would be headlining. There would be a time when both bands would be on the same bill, but it would be weeks before you'd get to see ⬆ this again.

Kellin smiles at you, then fingers the dog tags he wears around his neck. He takes it off and holds it in his hands, warming it. "Hey, don't look so sad, Y/N. We'll be together in a few weeks! We can call each other every night, no matter what! And here, I want you to wear this", he says, clasping the dog tag necklace around your neck. "These dog tags really mean a lot to me and I would feel better knowing they were being worn by you", Kellin says, touching your face.

His warm palms feel heavenly on your skin. You want to kiss him but the sudden urge to cry overwhelms you. Tears come running down your face, and Kellin can't stand to see you cry. "Don't cry baby...please don't cry", Kellin begs you, wrapping you in his arms.

Kellin kisses the top of your head, then looks into your eyes. You can see something different there, something more. It's as if Kellin reads your mind, because he says, "Y/N, I'm more in love with you right now in this moment, because I know you truly love me." You are so touched by Kellin's words, you raise up and kiss him, fully, deeply.

Kellin grabs your ass and lifts you, placing you around his waist. You get so excited when you feel how hard Kellin is for you. Kellin walks with you to the bedroom, and once inside, he gently tosses you on the bed, buying enough time to pull off his t-shirt before you bounce a second time.

Imagine Kellin is upon you at once, kissing you passionately like it's your very first time together. Kellin's hands finds your boobs, and he kisses your neck sweetly. Kellin begins to sing to you, and you're so turned on by his voice, you grab a handful of his silly hair and pull him to you for a kiss.

 Kellin begins to sing to you, and you're so turned on by his voice, you grab a handful of his silly hair and pull him to you for a kiss

Kellin let's you kiss him the way you want to, his hands steadily touching some part of you body. Suddenly, reality kicks in, and Kellin realizes that a few weeks will be too long, and he loses control of his feelings. "Oh Y/N, I wish I could be with you all of the time", he whispers against your face.

You run your hands down Kellin's sick abs, and find the top of his pants. You unbuckle them, then slide your hand farther until you reach the rock hard anaconda awaiting you. Kellin smiles at you and you almost die.

"Yeah, baby! Don't stop what you're doing", he begs as you grip his sick and squeeze it. Kellin's dick gets harder and you can't wait to have him. Kellin pulls you in top of him, and as you straddle him, you notice tears in his eyes. Kellin is crying! This hits you so hard, you bring your face down to his and kiss him passionately.

"Aww, baby! Don't cry!", you beg. Kellin pulls you closer and your tears mingle as he kisses you. "Just let me make love to you", Kellin says, making the pit of your stomach tingle. Your lips meet again, and this time the rest of your clothing disappears.

Kellin is like a madman, giving you all of him. He slides his tongue in and out of your mouth as he thrusts deep inside of you, causing you to scream his name. He doesn't stop until he comes, and makes sure you do as well. Kellin holds onto you tightly, never wanting to let you go. "I love you, Y/N", he says breathlessly as you may in his arms.

It's the first night of his tour, and Kellin has the feels because he's missing you

It's the first night of his tour, and Kellin has the feels because he's missing you. As he gets on stage, he thinks he sees your face in the crowd, but it's just his heart playing games.

"I'd like to dedicate this show to someone very special", he says, thinking of you.