John Shelby - 'An Excuse To Kiss'

Mulai dari awal

"Come to my office princess" He pulls for you to come with him. Meanwhile, you look at John with sad eyes and give him a weak smile; not wanting to convey your real emotion of wanting to burst out into tears.

John waited outside, due to command and nervously waited outside. He was on edge and was ready to burst in at any point.

"So, is this what daddy wants?" Ian asked as he sat on the desk, while you try to do as your father asked.

"It means that he pays me" You smirk, moving closer to him and feeling completely repulsed by his being. "You want me to be happy don't you?"

"Of course, I do" He smirks and pulls you to him, lifting up your skirt slowly. You move from his touch, but he pulls you back against him. You begin to panic but try to stay as calm as possible. "But, if you want the south banks, you will have to reward me... if you know what I mean?"

"That is not part of the deal" You stutter and try to pull away more.

"Oh... but it is now." He smirks and rips your shirt open and pulls up your skirt.

"Stop!" You scream.

John heard and went to barge into the room. Two security men pulled him back, they were security for Ian and ordered for no one to enter Ian's office. John did not care and knocked the two guys out instantly. John bashed the doors open and Ian looked startled as he saw someone had come in. You were on the desk, shirt off and skirt around your waist, he saw how vulnerable you looked and forgot about the issue at hand.

"What do you think you are doing?" Ian snapped as he stood up and looked to John.

"Get off of her" He growls and walks past Ian. Ian stood still, after seeing the state of the bodyguards, he did not want to fight with John.

John walked to you, took off his jacket and wrapped it around you. Picking you up, he walked out of the building and through the swam of journalists that were outside the company building, after seeing your fathers company logo on the car. John put you in the car and ordered the man to drive.

Sitting in the back with you, you began to sob like a small child, but tried to not make a big deal out of it. John heard the small whimpers and put his arms around you, soothing you gently.

"Let's take you home" John spoke softly, and you immediately sat up.

"No!" You burst out. "He will kill me for not making the deal."

"Y/N you need to have some rest!" He raised his voice and suddenly realised he called you by your first name. It did not cross your mind, it made you feel normal. "I mean miss-"

"Please call me Y/N" You plead and John smiles gently, reaching his hand out and brushing some hair that was in front of your face. His hand lingered there for a moment and then he took a deep breath in.

"Please take us to my place" He asked the driver, who was a friend of John's.

*

You arrived at john's house, you had a bath and changed into his clothes, to get some sleep. He made you some tea and set up a small fire in his bedroom for you to keep warm, meanwhile, he was downstairs relaxing.

You could not sleep but the smell of John cologne on his sheets made you want to stay there. Standing up, you looked at yourself in the mirror, seeing the oversized shirt covering your body nicely.

Walking downstairs, John looked up from his book and looked you up and down. He gulped and tried to snap out of his trance.

"Wow..." He said and breathed out but covered up his awe with a cough and a question. "You hungry? Want something to eat?"

"Sure" You smiled. "Thank you."

You both walked into the kitchen and you stood behind John, aweing at him as he sliced some bread and ham, to make you a sandwich. Silence filled the air and you bit down on your lip, the tension was too much, and it killed you both.

"Thank you for today" You say suddenly, making John stop cutting but he still doesn't look to you. "I do not know what I would of done if you had not of been there."

"Do not thank me" He says, then begins to cut again. "It is my job."

You heart sinks slightly.

"I was hoping it would have been because of something else." You blurt out and John slowly turns to face you.

"What would that be?" He slightly smirks but looks very serious.

"I know you feel what I feel" You confidently say, moving towards him so he is pressed up to the worktop.

"What do I feel?" He whispers and you place one hand on the top of his chest.

"This-" You say softly, leaning in and brushing your lips past his, Which makes his hands go from the worktop, to gently on your hips.

"Don't tease me Y/N" He growls quietly.

Without anything else being said, your lips interlock and you both exchange a passionate kiss with one another.