Part 1

Jade sauntered into the shopping center twenty minutes behind schedule. Her management was rushing her around, well attempting to at least. Jade finally gave in after ordering coffee from this little café inside the mall. Soon after that, Jade was guided down a few random hallways and then found herself sat at a table. She could hear loud screaming from around the corner.

Jade was surprised so many fans kept showing up time and time again to see her. They were definitely loyal, even through all of the shit Jade had caused. You see, Jade was a popstar, but she hated the term popstar. It made her seem like this bubbly, perfect princess that followed the rules and all that boring shit. When Jade had started singing, she didn’t picture her career taking a turn towards popstar, but that’s what her management wanted, so that was the way her career ended up.

Everyone absolutely loved Jade. Jade would go out for interviews and say the things that would totally win over the hearts of everyone watching. Soon enough, Jade Thirlwall was a household name, and Jade found herself performing at awards shows and headlining her own tour. It was surreal. But soon enough, Jade realized she was forced to be someone she wasn’t. Jade wanted to be rough around the edges and just let go, but her management strictly forbade that.

For a couple of months, Jade listened to her management’s words. Jade went out to animal shelters and acted like a polite little princess in her interviews. Then one night, a pap got too close, and Jade lashed out and hit the guy, and it was all over the papers and the tabloids. Jade remembered dreading her meeting with management the next day, because she was sure they would drop her and that she’d have to go back home to South Shields and try to figure out her life again.

Yet quite the opposite happened actually. Jade’s behavior, which was so unlike her, generated so much news and buzz, that her popularity actually increased. After hitting the pap, her sales on her music increased, and more people were interested in her life. As a result, Jade went from the perfect little popstar, to the rough around the edges girl that she always wanted to be. The drama seemed to attract people’s attention, and Jade didn’t have a problem giving them what they wanted.

Soon enough though, Jade’s slightly rebellious behavior became a constant thing, and Jade was what a lot of people tended to call a “brat”. Most people she dealt with in her career thought she was spiraling out of control and no one could stop her. But the wilder Jade got, the more fame and attention she seemed to get, and Jade just really loved the attention.

And this is where Jade found herself. She purposely held up her signing by about a half hour, because that is just something Jade Thirlwall would do. To be honest, Jade had actually considered arriving on time just this once, because this signing was in her hometown, South Shields, and Jade felt like she had something to prove.

But no, Jade wanted to keep up her good-girl-gone-bad image, and she was sure her behavior would make it into an article somewhere. Jade was thinking about what rude and obnoxious thing she could do next, when management started letting her fans trickle in to get things signed.

The smile Jade had on her face was completely genuine though, because she was so thankful for her fans and how loyal they were. They came to every signing, and packed every venue, and sent her the most amazing gifts. That was one thing that would never change about Jade; she really loved her fans.

The signing was going well, only a couple people had made remarks about how Jade has changed for the worst. But other than that, things were running smoothly, and time was flying by.

Then, Jade had to just stop what she was doing and stare. A girl, Jade was guessing around the age of sixteen, was the next in line to have her stuff signed. That’s not what Jade was staring at. Jade was staring at whoever this girl had brought along, the most logical conclusion being that it was this girl’s older sister. Luckily enough for Jade, the girl seemed to be right around her age. The girl that had captivated Jade had perfect blonde hair, and it fell down to around her shoulders. She was dressed so perfectly, in tight jeans and a black denim jacket. The jeans accentuated the girl’s curves perfectly, and Jade was mesmerized. The girl’s face was perfect as well, because she had the most breath-taking lips and complexion. Finally, Jade looked into the girl’s eyes and they were a marvelous blue.