(47)

A week later, and Sam was staying over at my house again. Somehow I managed to be with him as often as I possibly could and I loved it. 

Scarlette had sent me all the pictures from the photoshoot at Piper's and, much as it pains me to say, I treasured them. The one of just me I posted under the girls' request, but I loved flipping through the ones of Sam and I. Scarlette captured us holding hands and then kissing, where she took rapid-fire pictures. So I basically had 20 of the same picture. I really did love the one where we were both sleeping, though. Sam was relaxed and resting, a look of total innocence about him as he lay with his face pressed against my bare chest. 

"C-Can you send those to me, too?" Sam said as I swiped through the pictures to show him.

I smiled. "Of course." 

Sam sighed and snuggled closer to me. It was way past when we were told to go to sleep, and we were just settled in my bed under the covers. I glanced over at my closet where I'd hid my secret project. I hoped he would like it once it's finished. 

"You know you d-don't have to leave the window open just so I'll be cold and want to hug you all night." Sam chuckled as he looked at my window.

"You know me too well. Either way, it's nice with the window open; it feels fresh." 

"It doesn't matter if it's fresh or not if we freeze t-to death..." Sam grumbled.

"Do you want to get up and close it?"

"No."

"Exactly. Me neither."

We settled into peaceful silence with the tiniest noises if crickets chirping outside. I felt Sam shiver beside me and I sighed. I pulled back the covers and got up to close the window. As I did, I heard Sam behind me.

Quietly, hesitantly, he asked, "Can I ask you something?"

I pushed the window closed and locked it, breathing in relief as cold air stopped flooding in. "Sure."

I turned around to see Sam chewing his lip in thought.

"What?" I asked, interest piqued.. 

"W-was... Last week, during t-truth or dare, did you just say that to give an answer or did you mean it?"

I froze, unsure about what to say. "I..."

"It's okay either way."

I swallowed. "I kinda just blurted it out... But I think I meant it."

Sam was quiet, and I no longer felt like lying down beside him. I didn't know what to do. Did he think I was weird? Was I?

"Is that okay?" I whispered.

Sam blinked, like he was snapping out of a trance. "Oh, uh-yes, it's okay. I was just thinking... Um, well if you ever wanted to t-test it, you could," he breathed.

"Oh." I stared at him blankly before his words sunk in. "Oh." My perspective on the matter shifted and I watched his face flush red. My head was spinning. He didn't think I was weird, and he was willing to let me figure out if I was right or not. And he offered himself as a test subject. "Wait, do you want me to? Now?"

He shrugged, obviously immensely embarrassed. "I t-trust you."

I blinked rapidly, stunned as the thought settled in that Sam basically just asked me to choke him. If that thought alone wasn't enough to-

"You d-don't have to, I just thought-" 

"No, no, I want to." The confession made me blush and shiver at the same time. I really did want to.

I walked over and climbed back into bed, lying down to face Sam. He looked nervous yet curious, and I wanted to make him comfortable. What a privilege, that he was really mine. I touched his face softly and smiled, leaning in to capture his lips. I would never get over the thrill and happiness I got from kissing Sam. I felt much more confident now, and I think he did too. I slung a leg over him so I was on top of him, just like before. Unlike before, I had two new plans. One Sam asked for, and the other I had decided on just now. I licked his lips and he gasped, opening his mouth enough to let my tongue slip inside. It was new and exciting, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I let my tongue slide along the roof of his mouth, savouring the deep noise he made in the back of his throat as a response. His throat. That beautiful, pale white throat. My hand moved down his face and I slowly wrapped my hand around his neck, the soft flesh hot beneath my hand. I gripped slightly as he wound his hands in my hair, tugging. I groaned at the slight pain and he echoed me. I felt his throat rumble as he moaned loudly. The sensation was strange beneath my hand, but not unpleasant. I sucked on his lower lip and slid my tongue down his throat, encouraging more noises out of him. Maybe it wasn't even the act, just the fact that it was weird and unusual. He sounded perfect, so, so perfect. I disconnected our lips to look at him while he whimpered in protest. He was so hot, lying beneath me all flustered, my hand around his throat. I wanted it to last forever, but sadly I knew I had to stop sometime. I released his throat gently and he whined as I let my hand trail down his chest. I lay back down on top of him, not worried about crushing him, my face nuzzled into his neck. It was apparent to us both that we were both very, very turned on, so it was a miracle that I had the restraint to stop. Neither of us was even near ready to push past what we'd already done. 

A few minutes after he stopped acting like a sad puppy, Sam breathed deeply. "Sorry, I g-got carried away." He sounded drowsy now.

"Me too," I mumbled into his neck. "A good sort, though."

"Yeah. We should do it again sometime," he whispered softly.

"Mhm." He was beginning to fade away as the night became muddled in my mind and my thoughts evaporated in dreamless sleep.

(1067)

Don't tell me when or when not to sleep, dad @ megan