Chapter 18- Lights Out

Start from the beginning

"Look there are no rules. So he can do whatever he wants." The man says to her

"He can not and will not take off Lexi's mask during the fight." Lindsey sternly says.

"Then tell Lexi to throw the fight." The man states and walks off.

Throw the fight? Why does he want me to throw it? That makes no sense.

I begin o walk back up to Lindsey and tap on her shoulder. She turns around immediately and jumps a little bit. Once she fully registered who is was she smiled.

"Oh hey Lexi!" She says cheerfully.

I nod and wave towards her.

"So your fight is starting in about 10 minutes so I'm going to take you to get warmed up a little bit and then we can talk. Does that sound good?" she looks at me with a little bit of concern.

"Yeah" I reply.

"Alright then follow me." She waves her hand for me to follow.

We start heading towards the back. Lindsey was holding my wrist the whole time just to make sure I wouldn't get lost and so no one would grab me. People don't really like me- well Lexi here because she's the champion of the other gym and now she's winner of both gyms. So that doesn't help me at all.

As I was walking people would come close to me and tell me to leave or go away. I just ignored it. I didn't let it faze me. I couldn't let them see the fear. I can here for a reason and i'm not leaving til it happens.

Winning.

We soon get to the back room and I start to stretch a little bit. I need to keep my body warm in order to not hurt myself while i'm out there. If I were to hurt myself my career could possibly be over and I can't let that happen.

"Alright Lexi," Lindsey starts, "So Asher's manager, Kyle, wants you to throw this fight." she says.

"Why?" I already knew the answer to this question.

"He said that if you don't then your mask will be ripped off. You identity will be revealed to everyone all over and I know you don't want that to happen." she says

I sigh. I knew why. I knew why he wanted to rip the mask off, I knew why everyone hates me here, I knew why he wants me to throw the fight, and it just doesn't make any sense.

"I'm not throwing the fight. He will have to rip this mask off over my dead body." I state.

"Atta girl." Lindsey smiles and pats me on the back.

Soon we hear the door open and two men come into view. They tell us that we need to leave and go into the ring. I nodded my head and started to get into focus.

I walked down the hallway jumping all around and keeping my body warm. This fight was huge. A rematch with the champion. I bet there's a bunch of people out there right now.

The open the doors and I begin to walk out. I hear many boo's all around the arena. Wow no one really likes me here. Ouch.

On the other side I hear another door open and the crowd roars in excitement. Man people love him here. Well I hope they would.

"FIGHTERS GET INTO THE RING!" I head the announcer yell.

I take a deep breathe and crack my neck. I then begin to walk into the ring. Asher looks me up and down and smirks. Rude much?

We stand face to face as the announcer goes over to the people on the ground. Neither of us wanted to break eye contact.

"Remember, throw the fight and your precious identity won't get revealed." Asher says.