Chapter 4: Be My Queen

Warning! This chapter will include smut! I am not too sure if this will be the only smut scene in this story... but if you guys do want, comment on this if you do want. Anyways... hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Levi's quite a charmer to get Hanji to... you know- nevermind. Just read and enjoy it! ~Luna

Levi's POV

After minutes... this urge kept bugging me over and over to take her and... a lot of things. But I resisted. If I just started to do what this urge wanted me to do... I might lose her... so, I waited. And I waited until I felt that the time was right.

Hanji's eyes sparkled with joy and curiosity. "Levi... where is everyone? It seems... too empty..." She looks around.

"Uh..." Different analogies went through my head, thinking of a good reason to keep her away from the truth about me. She shouldn't put together about my identity... "Well, I asked them favors. Leave me alone while I'm in the garden with... my date." I tried to chuckle about it, but it came out awkward.

But she didn't mind it at all. Hanji's chuckles were so uplifting... so beautiful. "Aw, at least they gave you time to be with me..." She leans towards me, "And... I love being here with you..."

Looking at her... this new feeling arose in my heart. That I just wanted to take her and make her my queen, if she chooses so. But the urge made me grab her hand and I kissed her, all the way up to her arm. "I love being here with you..." My kisses made it's way to her collarbone and I see her blush a bit.

"A-Ah... L-Levi..." She says through her stifled moans. "W-What are you doing?"

My finger traced her collarbone, down towards her breasts. Watching her cheeks light up in shades of red... well, it was amusing to see her like that. "Well... I want to show that I love you so much, Hanji..." I then started to kiss her neck, sucking on it a bit. "But... I do need your permission... to prove it..." I say between kisses.

Hanji looks up with me, a clear blush in the moonlight. "W-Well... er... I-I do..." Her words stutter as she attempts to answer... "L-Levi... I do love you... and... um, w-well... ah." She looks down, running her fingers through my hair. So soothing for her to do that to me... and I loved it. With a whisper, she lowers her voice to the point where I would be the only one to hear it. "I give you permission... to prove it to me, Levi..."

Her words were music to my ears... I lifted her from the chair, covering her eyes with a piece of cloth. "Well... keep this on your eyes. I want it as a surprise..." I say, kissing her lips for the first time. They were soft as pillows... and tastes like strawberries...

She giggles softly as she ties it around her head, arms wrapping around my neck and I carried her. "Well... I can't wait to prove it to you..." I say, nuzzling my head between her breasts. "I love you so much..."

*   *   *

3rd Person POV

Levi carried her all the way up to his room, and Hanji was blind to know that he was the king of that kingdom. Since it was late, not many people were up to see the new queen that might be Levi's new wife. He carries her into his room, putting her softly on the bed before going back to the door and locking it.

Already, he was unbuttoning his shirt as Hanji started to take off her make-shift blindfold. "L-Levi..." She says as she blushes, closing her legs as Levi walked over to her. He tosses his shirt on the side while Hanji grew warm with embarrassment.

He crawls over her, kissing her lips while his hands slipped up her dress. Hanji squeals quietly as his warm hands touched thighs. As she squealed, Levi kissed her lips, silencing her. His hands played with her panties before pulling them off. 

"L-Levi..." She says with a blush and he returned with kisses. They trailed down to her collarbone, shivering her down as they continued downward.

He grins, "What? You wanted me to prove it... don't you like it?" Levi asks as he kisses the area between her breasts with his hands moving up on her torso.

"I do... it's just... well, I didn't know you were capable of this..." A giggle rose from her lips, which got Levi's kisses to be more tough against her soft precious ones. 

"Well... now you know, Hanji. I'm very capable with a lot of things... especially this kind of stuff..." Levi chuckles softly.

His hands were removed from under her dress, working on the back of the dress. The feeling of the dress came loosely as the buckle from behind was unbuckled. As he pulled the straps down from her shoulders, he kissed them.

She shivered as Levi pulled away her dress, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close. Soon, the dress was tossed to the side, leaving Hanji bare from anything. To cover herself, she uses her arms as protection across her breasts.

Despite that small part of protection, Levi chuckles softly as he peeled it away. "What's wrong, Hanji? Nervous?" He kept chuckling softly, kissing her breasts softly. Soon, he removed his mouth from that area, kissing her lips as he kneaded her breasts.

Her slight moans only pushed Levi to drag his right hand down to her lower area and to rub her sensitive parts. Her moans became louder, but Levi kept muffing them with his kisses. After minutes of playing around, Levi unbuckled his pants, pulling them off along with his boxers.

She knew about what Levi was gonna do, so she kept her grip around his neck, ensuring she wouldn't lose her prey. He grins at her, kissing her lips once more, knowing they were already sore. Levi grips on the sheets, preparing to thrust.

"You ready?" He asks her, moving her thick glasses off to the side before gripping back down onto the sheets.

"Yeah..." Hanji's voice was full of lust as her legs wrapped around his waist. 

Once her words were uttered, Levi started to thrust into her, hearing her cry out in both pain and passion. Thrust after thrust, they both started to pant in exhaustion. Hanji lets loose a cry of lust while Levi panted and groan after each thrust.

After a couple of thrusts, Levi paused, rubbing Hanji's sensitive parts before thrusting into her again. This pattern continued before Levi grew tired and numb from it all before ending it with his last power thrusts. He releases inside her, kissing her before lying back down next to his betrothed.

*   *   *

Hanji's POV

Catching my breath, I turned to my side, laying my head on his chest with my hand tracing his abs on his chest. Breathing out a warm breath, I laid closer to him. He chuckles softly, kissing my forehead. "How was that, Hanji? Did I prove my love for you?"

Curling up to him, my lower half was hurt from all his powerful moves. "Yes you did..." I say, wanting to fall asleep on top of him. Wanting the sleepiness to leave me, I closed my eyes, letting Levi rub my bare back as I fell asleep.

After seeing him prove that to me, I won't even leave his side...

*   *   *

Levi's POV

The urge quickly went away as it came. But that urge created a different feeling within me... as if I had to have her. But soon... my royal secret had to emerge and she would have to know... I might have her here... or I might not. But running my fingers through her hair, I wanted her forever... snuggling my nose on her neck, knowing she was asleep... I whispered softly into her ear, "Please be my queen... Hanji Zoe..."