More tears have brimmed in your eyes and by that time you and Erik had gathered quite a crowd of citizens and tourists.

"Analise Anderson, I promise to love you and only you with everything that is within me. I've only ever wanted you since we've met and I will only ever want you until we die. You are more than enough for me and I am proud and I know my mother is proud of the man I am now because of you. Will you do me the great honor of being my wife?"

You nodded rapidly "Yes yes yes yes yes. " Erik slid on the ring and stood up. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "I love you so so much Ana. " he kissed you gently earning an applause from all the bystanders.

"Well now that that is over with care for a nighttime gondola tour of Rome?" he asked grinning.

"I'd love one." you said smiling like crazy. You two took a seat on the bench farthest from the front as the man with the oars began to row away from the dock.

You laid your head on Erik's shoulder. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too Mrs. Lensherr." he teased.

"I liked the sound of that. Analise Lensherr. " you gushed sitting up to face him.

"Have I told you yet that you look absolutely stunning today?" he said placing a hand on your thigh. "This dress," he paused running his hand up the side of your hips and your stomach sending chills down your spine. "It's very fitting. And I do hope you've kept that blindfold from earlier. I have a few ideas for it." he whispered to you seductively.

You swatted his arm playfully "Erik!" he chuckled.

"Oh did you get my flowers?" he questioned.

"They were from you? I thought it was some creep from the restaurant last night turns out I was right."

He held his hands up pretending to be hurt by your joke.

"Well hey now. Is that anyway to talk to your fiance? " he said emphasizing the fiance part.

"I'm sorry." you pouted before kissing his nose. You looked down and gazed at your lovely ring. "Erik, this ring is beautiful. Where did you buy it from?"

"I actually made it. Well at least the gold base. The diamond I stumbled upon it when i was in Argentina years ago. But as for the base it's the only one in its kind. I used my magical powers to make it." he joked.

"Its perfect." you kissed him for what seems like the millionth time that night and laid your head back on his shoulder.

The tour lasted for about an hour and it was the most amazing thing ever. You and Erik laughed, talked and couldn't get your hands off eachother. The city was even more beautiful when it was illuminated by stars and street light.

You were almost at the dock when Erik spoke breaking the silence.

"I have one more surprise for you baby. Close your eyes. And no peeking. "

"Okay okay " you laughed.

The boat stopped and Erik guided you out.

"Okay.Open." he demanded.

You opened your eyes only to have them leak tears of joy.

There in front of you stood Hank, Charles, Raven, Nancy your best friend and your mother.

You turned to Erik and hugged him tightly before going to hug everyone else.

"Now I have more news." Erik began "Tomorrow you, Raven, your mother and Nancy are going dress shopping.  We are getting married in 3 days at the Florence Cathedral. I hope you dont mind the suddenness of it."

"Um no. Not at all. It sounds very exciting and tiring. " you sighed.

He chuckled "Thats because it is my dear. he kissed your forehead.  "I think thats enough excitement for today. Since Charles likes to show off, he has rented a Villa for us to stay in for the next few days."

Charles laughed. "It's the least I can do for the happy couple shall we go?" everyone agrees and we took a taxi to the villa.

It was the most beautiful thing you have seen with your two eyes. It was so old and elegant and beautiful.

Of course they left the master room to you and Erik.

You plopped down in the bed after your shower and yawned immediately.

Erik pulled the sheet up over you. "Time to sleep my love." he climbed into the bed behind you. "Goodnight my beautiful fiancee" he kissed your nape and wrapped his arms around you as you drifted off to sleep.

A/N is this mushy or what? Hope you liked it.
vote.comment.share.follow.message.share.cry. sleep.