FIVE;

"Taehyung" her hand grabs onto mine and I pull it away harshly. My eyes look her up and down before continuing to walk down the half empty street.

No matter how much she begs, I'm not messing with Demi Gods.

"Fuck off" I grumble. She sighs loudly and appears infront of me, my form nearly falling into hers due to her speed.

"Taehyung" Her hand on my chest steadies me for a second, "Just listen to me"
Her soft face almost makes me stop and take time to listen to her. But the slither of her eyes from pale blue to a sunshine yellow reminds me who I'm talking to.

Her, Spawn of God. And that thing- Spawn of God knows what.

"Leave me alone" I push past her, my whole body being hit with a wave of coldness. I manage to get a little further down the street before she shouts something at me.

"You haven't even asked my name"

Once again I pause. My body almost turns- but it doesn't. Instead I keep walking. My mind racks as I rush home, the unfamiliar area around what I only assume was her house completely throwing me out of my headspace.

I don't understand- how could I? How could I, someone who by all means is a spawn of the entire definition of the devil, help her?

I turn the corner and suddenly I'm in the room again, the smell of perfume making my breathing thick once again.

If she does this again I'm going to throw up.

"Olympia" A voice says from the corner of the space, I spin around to the source. She sits on a chair in the corner of the room, a pot of tea on the small coffee table next to her. A spare cup sits next to it.

"What?" I utter, my mind seemingly still catching up with me from a few blocks away.

"My names Olympia" Her arms raises and points to the chair almost besides her, "I'm not letting you go until you hear me out completely". I think she's telling the truth, I mean not even I could do what she just did and make a full pot of tea.

"Olympia" I say giving in and taking a seat on the antique looking armchair, I run my hand through my hair, "What the fuck do you want me to do Olympia? Baby sit you? Coach you on how not to murder people?"

I give her a second but she doesn't do anything other than sip her tea and look off distantly at the wall on the other side of the dimly lit bedroom.

"I hate to break it to you Olympia, I am destined to go to hell myself- I am a creature of the pits of all hells" I raise my voice and point my finger and my face, "this is not the person you search for to help you on whatever religious journey you're trying to fulfil" I sigh loudly and relax into the chair, my head falling back limply. I want to go home.

"I need you to teach me how you do it"

"Do what?" I dont look at her, but I can sense her eyes staring at me closely. Her tone sends a slight chill down my back.

"This-Being normal"

Me being normal? That's a new thought.

"I really do think you've got the wrong picture of me Olympia" I stand up and scoff, my hair being pushed around anxiously by my hand. I still avoid looking at her.

"Everyone else I have met has just brushed me away Taehyung" desperation swims through her tone and slaps me dead straight in the face.
I take a deep breath and close my eyes, "I would love to help you but I ca-"

Before I can even finish my sentence she moves again, this time stopping centimetres from my face. Her eyes flicker to purple, to green and then finally resting on a sun like yellow. My breath shallows and I swallow.

I am a grown man getting scared by someone probably not even half my age.

Her eyes move around my face inspecting my face closely.

"You're going to help me Kim Taehyung" her breath brushes against me, the smell of sweet tea filling my nostrils.

I don't say anything.

"I just-" she cuts herself off as she gently presses her lips against mine before retracting and taking a step back.

"Even if you don't want to"