THREE;

"Look over there- leaning on the wall" Jungkook nudges me as he looks over at the tanned skinned girl leaning on the furthest wall away from us.

I smile at her, she doesn't smile back but instead looks at me intensely with emerald green eyes. I shiver.

Her eyes stay on me, not even breaking for a few people walking between us. My blood runs colder than usual, somethings not right.

"She's totally checking you out" Jungkook hits my arm and I chuckle, my whole body turning around and grabbing another shot from behind the bar.

"I'm gonna go over" I state before swallowing the sharp liquid and putting it back on the bar.
"Good luck- she looks a little stuck up" he laughs slightly and I roll my eyes.

"You mean she looks classy- and foreign" I raise my eyebrows at him and he shrugs, indicating I was correct.

"She probally just wants to get with you because your korean- you've heard of those creepy girls who are into that shit" he scrunches his nose up in disgust, I nod my head in agreement. Either way, I get someone to sleep with- and then feast on after.

"She might not even speak Korean Taehyung, and I know you brag but your English skills might not be as good as you think" he snickers and I roll my eyes. You couldn't even imagine.

"Wish me luck" I pat his shoulder before strolling over to her, my eyes still watching her face carefully.

Her thick dark eyebrows raise. her dark tanned cheek bones not faltering to impress even in the artificial light. Her plump lips don't curve into a smile either, they just stay still. Brown hair falls over her shoulders and off the back of her casual outfit, silhouetting her small figure.

She's beautiful by all accounts.

I pause about a foot away from her and extend my hand for her to take. She smirks and obliges.

I lead, pulling her into the empty dance floor and close to my body. The music, with fast tempo and inappropriate for the situation, doesn't effect the way we dance. My hands hold  hold onto her waist and her arms wrap around my neck as if we were slow dancing to a song from the fifties.

"Hello stranger" I whisper into her ear. She leans closer to me, her breath sending a small shiver down my back. I breathe in, inhaling the sent of her perfume. Roses, coffee, lavender, home.

She smells like my home. Not my current shit tip of a home, the home where my mother used to make rice cakes and honey tea. My old home.

I instantly become relaxed, my whole body doing numb at the smell of the past.

"Hello Mr Vampire" She chirps into my ear, her lips press lightly on my lobe. I don't stay relaxed, my hole body going ridged in a matter of seconds.

Another one?

"Pardon?" I breathe out, slightly taken aback.

How could she get in? This place is supposed to be protected. She can't be the same as the others, they had harsh auras. Hers is just kind.

"Mr Vampire- I could see you from a mile away" my fist clenches and I stare into her eyes. The colour flickers between aqua blue and green. I could be my eyes playing tricks on me- or she might not be human.

I need to know.

My fingers tighten around hers and I pull her off the dance floor and towards the storage room. The door opens and I practically throw her inside of the dark room. The sound of the music dulls and I stare at her.

She doesn't back up or go into defence mode, rather stays straight postured and elegant. Hair hanging infront of her face gets pushed slowly back into place by her fingers and she smiles at me.

"What are you?" I break the silence. She pouts slightly and her lips curve back into a smile.

"I'm someone you should respect" her words fill the room and my head. I watch her face, it doesn't twitch and her attention isn't drawn anywhere else. It just stays on me.

"I asked you a question" My voice raises slightly.

"Your a vampire, I'm your- as your kind would say- I'm both your saviour and your nightmare" Her vagueness drives me up the wall. What is she?

"Your a hunter?" My eyebrow raises, she almost cackles.

"Stop being so clique" Her words suggest it was almost obvious she wasn't a hunter. It's almost as if she is surprised I don't have some sort of detector machine to seen what she is.

"What are you then? Why can't you just say it?" I step forward and straighten my back. My eyes flicker to their natural dark ruby red and she takes a deep breath.

"I'm a demi god"