Cast//Preview

"So apart from the drugs and the binge sleeping, what else do you do to stop you from going on killing sprees?" She asks, her sapphire blue eyes twinkling in the small light coming from outside. She shifts, her arms crossing in her lap.

"Usually," I pause, my own eyes looking to the door at the end of the baron corridor, "I go there, and I go into the town"

"What do you do in the town?" She shuffles closer, her leg nearly touching mine. My nostrils flare slightly.

"I get the bus to the next town over, I find a girl who thinks I'm hot- I go back to her house-"
"And then?" She interrupts me and shuffles even closer, her whole face locked on to mine with utter interest.

"I make love to her- and after whilst she's sleeping, I kill her"

Her face drops, almost in disappointment.

"So- You'd kill- You said- How could you?" Her body retracts and her eyes lose the attractive twinkle.

"Olympia I'm not like you-I don't do it for fun, I do it because i need to survive" I roll my eyes and she shudders.

"Your like a monster" she shakes her head in disapproval and I shrug.

"I am a monster, I have been for 306 years- you've only been a demi-god for what? 100?" She nods, "And when was the last time you killed someone?"

Her eyebrows furrows. Her face follows in a horrid scrunch and her eyes turn a hollow grey.
"98 years" I feel the atmosphere colden and the air thicken.

"Come with me tomorrow, I'll show you what it's like to actually live Olympia"

Kim Taehyung as Kim Taehyung (Vampire)

Moon Olympia (Demi God)