ONE;

"And once again your back and ready to seize a new day" the boy exclaims as I flop down onto his sofa. I smile and push my hair behind my ear, my earrings jangling slightly.

"Tell me about last nights conquest then" he throws me a banana and I bite my lip.

"She has red hair, she was foreign" I let my tongue slip around my round, the taste still lingering on my canines faintly.
"I could tell, she was very lively" he smirks slightly and I swallow. Not anymore.

"You're so lucky- but honestly this is the third time this week, doesn't your dick ever get tired?" I laugh loudly, my cheeks pushing up and my teeth being shown ever so slightly.

Why does he always have this effect on me?

"Dicks don't get tired Jungkook- is your dick getting tired?" I hold back the urge to laugh and he scowls at me.

"You know what I mean- it can't be healthy to sleep with what 4 women a week,your gonna use up all you little Taehyungs" he shrugs and I smile at his pouty face.
"Who taught you this stuff? They obviously weren't qualified" I chuckle some more and and he pulls a stupid face at me.

"How work anyway?" He changes the subject and I shrug.
"It's work- it's as good as a minimum wage job can be" I pout and he rolls his eyes to the extent of his whole head rolling.

"Don't make it sound like your struggling that much, you literally own the bar- it's your choice to work somewhere else too" he points out. I smile.

I worked 100 years for that shitty bar.

The only thing I have to show for in this life.

"I guess your right" I agree,  giving him the satisfaction of winning an argument for once. It goes straight to his head and he sits with a smug look on his face.

"Jungkook where's Rosie?" I ask, my brain finally clicking the missing stench of dog in his apartment. He frowns.

"She's missing, disappeared a week ago" his eyes dull and my mouth drops slightly. Stupid mut probably went chasing after a bird, hopefully got hit by a car in the process.

Without knowing my lips curve slightly, Jungkook hugs the pillow a little tighter and frowns.
"I know you never liked her, but she was one of my best friends" he looks at the ground and my heart aches slightly.

Yeah I didn't like her. Bitch tried to bite me like 9 times, she stunk up the apartment and the times she was nice to me was when she was licking off tomato sauce I hadn't got off my clothes. Maybe it is for the best she's gone- but why do I feel so sad?

"I know Kook, I'm really sorry" I pout at him slightly and he nods, "You know what- I'll call one of the girls I hooked up with that worked at the dog pound and ask if she's been taken in okay?" I smile at him and his face lights up ever so slightly.

He nods, I smile even more. I don't know anyone from a pound.

There all dead.

"I'm going out tomorrow if you want to come, drinks on me" I change the subject and stand up, grabbing my phone with me.

"Really? On a Monday?" His face screws and I nod.
"The bars always packed on a Monday, full of working lady's who are only free on Mondays" I wink at him and he shudders before throwing a pillow at me.

"I'll be there- but you have to help me get someone this time, you can't just abandon me" he pouts and I smirk at him.

"I'll try Kook, but the girls just flock to me" I pull at my jacket slightly and he scoffs.
"Get our of my flat you pervert" he retorts and I wink at him before heading to the door.

"See you tomorrow" he calls as I shut the door, the cold wind hitting my face instantly. I look up at the sky, cloudy.

Thank you God.

I pull my arms closer as I make my way down the street.

"Mr Vampire" something whispers into my ear. I freeze and turn around, my eyes catching a glimpse of feet running around a corner over the street. Too far for it to be the same person, no person could move that fast. Fuck, no creature apart from another vampire could move that far.

I shrug it off and continue walking. A hand rests on on shoulder and I freeze.

"Mr Vampire, I've been searching for you" another voice says, I shoot around. Like before- nothing.

Apart from someone behind the corner of the alley.
I move to the corner quickly, my eyes being careful of pedestrians watching.

My eyes lock onto a small girl- almost a child- turned away from me in the middle of the alley. 

"Hello?" I say loudly, my voice almost nervous.

"Mr Vampire?" My brain goes fuzzy for a split second and I lift my hand over my eyes. She disappears.

A/N
I'm actually exITED ABOUT THISSSSSS BOOOOK.

I really shouldn't be starting another book with all the unfinished ones I have but idec anymore omgggg