TWO;

Google: weird child who whispers things in my ear and gives me the creeps

Scary Whisper in my ear,

What are some creepy things you have heard your child say?,

None of this is right.

Google: spiritual child following me and whispering things in my ear and making my day terrible.

Hearing voices before sleep,

How do I know it's the Holy Spirit?

Better fucking not be. Gosh, imagine me being tormented by the Holy Spirit himself.
"This is bloody ridiculous"I retort, throwing my phone onto the pile of clothes on the floor. I lean back on the haggard frame of the sofa, my feet delving into the dirt on the ground.

It can't be him.

I look over at the front door, the only door actually respectable in this house. It's funny how the only thing the land lord cared about was the exterior of the house. That fact that I've literally been sleeping on a mattress and a single broken sofa for the last 8 years hasn't fazed them at all- but me having a dirty looking front door and not having curtains was the most stressful thing in existence.

It could've been a ghost, I've had my run ins with there kind before. It wasn't a Dokkaebi, it would've tied my shoe laces and then thrown me to the ground if it was a Dokkaebi.
I think I'll settle on a ghost. A neighbourhood deceased psychic that could see what I was. I don't understand why she was here though.

"Mr Vampire, I've been searching for you"

The memory swirl round my head like a tornado before I cough, my eyes shooting to the entrance to one of the other rooms. The kitchen.

A shiver runs down my spine.

Somethings here. Something male.
It's not the child.
I sniff, the smell of a man filling my nostrils. A man, mid twenties, works at some sort of market stool. Why is he in my house? Why is he not moving?

I stand quietly and take a deep breath. My body moves to the door at a normal human pace.

"Hello there" I speak, the man facing the wall away from me stopping me from seeing his face. He doesn't move, "What are you doing here?" I ask slowly, my hand holding tightly to the door frame.

"Mr Vampire" a child's voice coos from the man, I swallow. Maybe it is a Dokkaebi.

"Yes?" I reply, my hairs stand on edge like they did earlier when I had my first encounter.
"You left me earlier- you didn't follow me" the child's voice sings again. I furrow my eyebrows.

"You disappeared"

"No mr vampire, I could sense you didn't want to follow me- so I left" I scoff loudly and roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't jumping at the idea, that wasn't even made clear to me, of following what I'm assuming is a demon? What ever the hell you are- following you anywhere would not have been at the top of my list ever" The idea makes me chuckle and I run my hand through my hair.

Fucking crazy kid.

"I'm sorry mr Vampire, this is where we stop"

The sounds of traffic outside stops, creating an eerie silence in the flat. The man child moves, stopping infront of me in an instant.

"You have lovely eyes" I smile into the seemingless bottomless pits where his eyes are supposed to be.

He hand thrusts towards me and around my throat pushing me against the wall and up. I roll my eyes and punch the inside of his elbow in attempt to get him off me. It doesn't work and his grip tightens.