Kinky Mornings And Blushing Cheeks

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) could feel the soft skin of Alex's leg caressing her inner thighs, pressing against the throbbing center of her need. She pressed her lips against Alex's shoulder, biting softly, her eyes closed passionately as emotion and desire collided within her.

Her hands traveled the length of Alex's slender back, feeling the muscles shift as Alex moved on her, her fingers explored the defined muscles, moving lower they slipped over her bottom cupping Alex's buttocks with a barely restrained moan. "Oh God Alex." She cried out before Alex's lips covered hers, wet and smooth as her tongue slipped deep into her mouth, (Y/n)'s hands moved up and down her sides, nails grazing the smooth skin causing Alex to groan and tremble.

Alex adjusted her body, straddling (Y/n)'s thigh as she pressed her own against (Y/n)'s wetness, moving her hips in a slow undulation, beginning a pressure and moaning softly, her strong arms holding her body up as her lips claimed (Y/n) 's.

(Y/n) moaned lightly, her hands on Alex's bottom cheeks pulling her down hard against her, her own hips undulating against her muscled thigh.

(Y/n) groaned, pressing her fingers hard into Alex's bottom flesh and again pulling her hard against her as she raised her thigh to meet her. Alex groaned in reply and began grinding against (Y/n)'s thigh, feeling her wetness grinding up against her thigh. Alex's hands tightened convulsively on the sheets, her muscles trembled from the strain for control, Alex moaned loudly, her breathing quickening, matching (Y/n)'s.

Losing control, the agent pressed her mouth against (Y/n)'s moaning into her, mouths opened to allow tongues passage, lips moved together passionately. (Y/n) moaned into Alex's mouth, small hands gliding down her back, her nails sank deeply into the taut straining flesh, her free leg lifted to wrap around her waist and pressed against her bottom

(Y/n)'s body arched against Alex's, the feel of the hard thigh pressing and gliding against her wetness driving her wild with intensity.

Torturously aware of the ache for release, of the tight shoulders in her abdomen, a cry escaped her throat as a sudden spasm shook her body violently. Her hips rose up again and again to meet Alex's. Suddenly feeling Alex's strong body above hers, writhing nimbly against her, she was aware of the wetness gliding smoothly against her thigh, leaving a trail of wetness. Their lips made love as their bodies did, the chef's hands caressing Alex's sweat covered body as it shuddered and pulsed against hers.

A deep husky moan escaped Alex, her orgasm was close, so perfectly close. "Fuck, oh fuck (Y/n)." She cried out into ( Y/n)'s mouth, breathing heavily. "(Y/n)" She groaned, her insides clenching tighter and tighter, whispering her lovers name out over and over she thrust her hips against ( Y/n)'s, her release came quickly her body bucking not too gently against (Y/n).

At the same moment, (Y/n)'s body reacted powerfully, she arched wildly, sweating profusely as her stomach heaved. Her body jerked upward and her arms around Alex tightened as her orgasm threatened to break her apart. "Alexxx." She came in wide rising waves, her hips rising onto Alex's thigh pressing her passion against it, her head thrown back, exposing her beautiful slender neck. She felt Alex's mouth open on her shoulder, her breathing harsh as she felt the agent's hips driving against her over and over again as orgasm weakened Alex's arms and she lay spent and limp above her.

Alex, body cupped against (Y/n), pressed her face in to her shoulder, inhaling the other woman's sweet scent mixed with their sex and smiled.

"Wow." (Y/n) gasped breathlessly.

Alex chuckled. "You liked my wake up call for you."

" I think you've wiped out a few of my brain cells after that. "