Preparation

{Your POV}

I sneak down a dark, dimly lit, hallway. Dressed in a new uniform and fixated on my task.

                                                             (^That's your uniform btw^)

My footfalls barely making any noise as I travel down the corridor. 

Come on...where's my target?

I step into a dim, empty, office room and silently creep around to find what I was looking for. I carefully walked over to one of the corners and looked on a desk at some unimportant papers to draw out my prey. I suddenly felt a presence a few feet behind me.

I smile, look down, and laugh softly. "I was wondering when you'd show yourself so I could show you I know what I'm doing."

"Well, everyone has to show themselves sometime." A voice replied.

I spun around and kicked Captain America in the knee. He staggered and I used that time to deliver another blow to his head. Cap fell to the floor and I put a foot on top of his chest.

"Good, but, I'm not done." Steve said.

He used his right leg and pushed my leg off his chest. I stumbled back and he got up and kicked me in the stomach. I groaned in pain but, I seemed to be immune to that kind of blow. I smirk and give the captain an upper cut. I jumped in mid air and used both my feet to kick Cap in the chest before I fell to the ground. I scrambled up and panted as I looked at my target on the ground.

"You done now?" I ask.

Cap, panting as well, got up and nodded. "You did good for your first few rounds. I'm impressed."

"What can I say? I learned from the best." I shrug.

I hear someone walk up behind me and, not knowing who it was, spun around and put up my fists.

"Well, someone's defensive..." Ultron said playfully.

I sigh and put my hands down. "Sorry, Ultron." I say and smile. 

"No, no, it's fine. You're training and you always need to be aware of your surroundings." The A.I. replied.

"Ultron, your drones. How many are there?" Cap asked.

Ultron looked up and closed his eyes as if to see for himself. "Hmm, 20." Ultron replied smirking.

Cap nodded and pressed on his ear piece in his right ear. "Vision, do you have Clint?"

I heard Vision's voice coming from inside the com but, it was hard to distinguish what he said.

"Ok, we've got another teammate. You know? This may work." Steve said to us.

"I hope so." I reply. "Or all this training will got to waste."

"I'll go check on Wanda, you guys, try to get some more practice in." Cap said and walked out of the room.